THE PLAYER..............

ms.sonic96 said:
WEll it ended like it should have.

JJ kept talking about "It's coming from my heart......it's my true feelings straight from my heart!" Ain't not true playa gone commit his true feelings and say that IT's coming from his HEART! That just ain't playa attitude.

Acie- he was a cutie. When JJ described Acie being practical and not being sincere- HELLO~ that's a playa. If Acie would have choose to give up his life style to be with ole girl I would have been shocked. I was wondering what and why he was acting like his decision was soo hard. I guess he was contemplating what answer the producers wanted to hear?!?! lol. Needless to say he did right and got a PHAT ride and old girl reinforced she was glad he didn't pick her cause she was a player too. (DUH after she's gone through 15+ something some men)

All in all, that show as cute and so was Acie! When the caddy came around he was like "That's Trill.....!" I knew he had to be from the south! :bump:

And Acie look so familiar to me! I'm still thinking where I have seen this dude before. But anyway I knew he was going to win.

But from a man's point of view. Ananda was the shizow! Those creamy brown
thighs was tearing my TV up. :bowdown:

WEll actually Chino would have taken it all in the end if he hadn't put his hands in other peoples pants! But hey, Acie got some kisses from her girl and still won!- Player Style! :cool:

ms.sonic96 said:
WEll actually Chino would have taken it all in the end if he hadn't put his hands in other peoples pants! But hey, Acie got some kisses from her girl and still won!- Player Style! :cool:

Yeah Dawn called him Mr. Touchy Feely! Chyno and Dawn really fell for each other, it would have been interesting to see how that would have turned out.

I somehow missed the show. I saw the show where they went to each guy's hometown. But I missed the winning show!

Acie was a cutie, and I am glad he won!

The only thing I hated was the cory arse line she had to say to everyone she eliminated.

Game over, player

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

OH SHUT UP

J4J said:
I somehow missed the show. I saw the show where they went to each guy's hometown. But I missed the winning show!

They did not air that show where thew went to each guy's hometown in Little Rock. They aired the winning show in it's place. I was wondering how Bryan was eliminated.

J4J said:

I missed the winning show too and the last I saw was when they went to ea home town. Yea, H-twn was represented. Acie is a cutie!!! Had much game and deserved it!!

Back