The Olympics 2021

+1. My man. Yes sirrrrrr!!!!
Be, if I can be honest with ya. I'm just tired of this country bruh. Nothing against the individuals in this Olympics, but since they have those 3 little letters across their chest they catch this wrath. I'm tired of this country "pimping" us. Been doing it for years. And before anyone of these so call "patriotic" people on here say, "well find another country to go to another" I say uck yall too. My ancestors help build this MFer too, so I have my right to say uck this racist ass country. Can't wait until Yahweh tell us to come out of this "whoredom ass Babylon" with EVERYTHING they owe us, just like Egypt.

Just my perspective.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Be, if I can be honest with ya. I'm just tired of this country bruh. Nothing against the individuals in this Olympics, but since they have those 3 little letters across their chest they catch this wrath. I'm tired of this country "pimping" us. Been doing it for years. And before anyone of these so call "patriotic" people on here say, "well find another country to go to another" I say uck yall too. My ancestors help build this MFer too, so I have my right to say uck this racist ass country. Can't wait until Yahweh tell us to come out of this "whoredom ass Babylon" with EVERYTHING they owe us, just like Egypt.

Just my perspective.
Your perspective is my perspective.

Nothing against the individuals who whore themself out to this country for their visual "entertainment." But as soon as they return here, they get that lt atty general of tx treatment: what he namecalled Simone Biles when she dropped out of competition. A state official... namecalled Simone Biles lol. He should have outwardly called her a "that ni993r bitch" instead of putting sweet icing on his venomous words.

Yet "some" kneegrows will continue to send their offspring to perform like a little monkey at a zoo for 105,000 of those screaming, blood-thirsty, rabid non-humans in a football venue. lol :D

Nothing against the individuals who whore themself out to this country for their visual "entertainment." But as soon as they return here, they get that lt atty general of tx treatment: what he namecalled Simone Biles when she dropped out of competition. A state official... namecalled Simone Biles lol. He should have outwardly called her a "that ni993r bitch" instead of putting sweet icing on his venomous words.

Yet "some" kneegrows will continue to send their offspring to perform like a little monkey at a zoo for 105,000 of those screaming, blood-thirsty, rabid non-humans in a football venue. lol :D
Ok.

Just my perspective.
Ok.

Exactly!!! Do EVERYTHING for this country only to come back and told to "Git back in yo place, Igga!!". Man, screw DAT ISHT!!!!

The U.S. men's and women's 4x4 relay teams handled their business. The women won gold (3:16.85) and the men won gold (2:55.70).
The relay coaches got it right this time.

I think the two guys from A&T were replaced in the final.....although they finished first when running the 4x400 heat to get into the final.

Exactly!!! Do EVERYTHING for this country only to come back and told to "Git back in yo place, Igga!!". Man, screw DAT ISHT!!!!
Until iggas change the narrative, the EXACT same outcome will be highly evident.

Last week, my ailing paternal uncle and his HS classmate were speaking on their time in the Vietnam war. As SOON as they said they returned to the home community where they could attend a jim crow movie theatre only on "kneegrow night" and had to sit at the local eatery in the rear where it was "colored only," man that sent me to the emotional stratosphere.

Surely folk aren't okay w/ that type mistreatment by those and they are still yet alive and kicking being treated as less than human and now being told by the same dumb batch "awww... we wuz wrong about you coloreds - y'all good for entertainment and y'all can come in the front door now." lol

F U to them and anybody who is contra- my ideology. Stay the F far, far, FAR away from me. I still have my less than human father's, mother's. all grands', all great-grands', ... blood in my vein.

I think the two guys from A&T were replaced in the final.....although they finished first when running the 4x400 heat to get into the final.
Yes they were replaced in the finals. But they still get gold medals, so that is good. I was hoping that they would use Ross in the finals but I can see why the coaches chose to go with Deadmon. He ran very good legs in the prelims and in the finals.

I was disappointed that high jumper Vashti Cunningham finished out of the medals. I probably should not say this, but perhaps she needs to change coaches. Maybe, just maybe, Randall has taken her as far as he can take her.

With weight lifting and better resistance training I wasn't disappointed in our athletes for track and field. To even qualify is amazing. The Jamaican sprinters...they actually have worked harder with less access to heavy lifting but better use of hill running. To beat the Jamaicans and Miller-Uibo and Steven Gardiner (love my Bahamas 🇧🇸) as an athlete you have to prioritize rest, keep your diet CLEAN like they are and work your weaknesses as much as your strengths. Some of our athletes are quite frankly...burnt out.
Standouts to me are: our shotputter from Charleston, the Ayantee boys, all of the women sprinters, Biles and gymnasts and KD fighting the fatigue wall and getting it done. Athing Mu is amazing because I feel she hasn't even made her own gait efficient and when it happens I think for the 400 and 800 she will be like Usain Bolt. Allyson Felix is a superhuman. Love it!

The Jamaican sprinters...they actually have worked harder with less access to heavy lifting but better use of hill running. To beat the Jamaicans and Miller-Uibo and Steven Gardiner (love my Bahamas

A lot of those foreign athletes train here in the U,S, I was shocked at the Jamaicans men (1 gold and 1 bronze). They sucked worse than our American men. Same with Great Britain. If I am not mistaken, that silver medal that they won in the 4x1 is the ONLY medal that their men won. Great Britain has some good sprinters and most of them train here in the U.S.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The above link stated that "While all Olympic medalists win money along with their hardware -- $37,500 for gold, $22,500 for silver and $15,000 for bronze – the Internal Revenue Service exempts athletes making less than $1 million in income from paying taxes on their winnings".
I didn't know that.

I have a question if anyone knows the answer. If a college athlete, who has not turn pro (Randolph Ross for example), wins a medal do those athletes get paid and if so how?

The above link stated that "While all Olympic medalists win money along with their hardware -- $37,500 for gold, $22,500 for silver and $15,000 for bronze – the Internal Revenue Service exempts athletes making less than $1 million in income from paying taxes on their winnings".
I didn't know that.

I have a question if anyone knows the answer. If a college athlete, who has not turn pro (Randolph Ross for example), wins a medal do those athletes get paid and if so how?
Yes they will get their money once they are finished with their eligibility!

Yes they will get their money once they are finished with their eligibility!

Oh. Ok Now I have another question. In the relays, do each U.S. relay runner get $37.500.00 or is the prize money split 4 ways? The guys/ladies who ran in the prelims, well they get a gold medal too. Do they share in the prize money? And if so, how? Now take the case of Bryce Deadmon, he ran in the prelims and the finals. Does he get paid twice?

Oh. Ok Now I have another question. In the relays, do each U.S. relay runner get $37.500.00 or is the prize money split 4 ways? The guys/ladies who ran in the prelims, well they get a gold medal too. Do they share in the prize money? And if so, how? Now take the case of Bryce Deadmon, he ran in the prelims and the finals. Does he get paid twice?
Each person will get the prize money even preliminary runners who will also get whatever medal the final team wins.

@C-LeB28 , @DallasCowboyGirl , @Herbert77060 and track and field fans on this board. Do you agree or disagree with Edwin Moses? Me personally, I agree with Mr Moses. In a video interview on YouTube with Ato Boldon Maurice Greene says the same thing.
Yes, I would have to agree with Edwin, the sport is a lot more interesting when you have rivalries, and potential record breakers in different events across the board.

Back