The Official "Where is C-Leb thread?"

Mike

Ace Dawg! RQQ!!!!
If you know of his where-abouts please post. It's been awhile since he has been on the board and last time I talked to him personally he was teliing me about how his team played my team a long time ago and they beat us. Then, I told him that he had never played us but they had played Bama State.

For some odd reason I think that I shouldn't have left all those messages on his cell phone. I'm starting to worry that he may have hurt himself. So, please tell him that I'm sorry that he was dissappointed by his teams evident ass-whippin and that I will not talk about it anymore (Fingers crossed under keyboard).

:emlaugh:

I'm back Mike. Had network issues with our IT department since last Tueday morning.

I'm back. Away but not gone. Got all 18 of your messages. Battered and bruised but I'm back. A&M has a nice spacous campus. The girls out there are butt-ugly but the campus is nice.
I hope you guys are happy to be in the win column. Actually I want to thank A&M for that humiliating loss now that'll wake administrators up and take heed to what I've been saying.

Da Sleeper, bruh thanks for holding it down for us man. Sorry I wasn't with you defending our Mother in times like these.

To the SWAC West:

I must apologize for that terrible display of football. We don't want to win, we just want to show up and eat for free. Hopefully we can get a safety on Langston and win the game 2- 0.

Mike,

If you seriously think ya'll have a contender then you have issues.

Jackson is going to humiliate you.

Awww Dayummmmm!!!!!!

Say bruh! Just cause you got your wigs split doesn't mean you have to side with jsu of all people. Dayum! You could have said someone else from the west but..... Man, I'm disappointed in you. That's really sad.

Glad your wrist aren't bandaged. LMAO!!!! :emlaugh:

I thought he was out repainting that Ugly Bus!

Originally posted by C-LeB28
Mike,

If you seriously think ya'll have a contender then you have issues.

Jackson is going to humiliate you.

Poor, poor, C-Leb...:(

Now he's making comments that sound like this:

"Oh...OH YEAH???
Well uhh....y'all may have kicked OUR azz, but uhh...
:idea:
But uhhh...them Jackson tigers are gonna kick yours back!"
:mad:

*SMH*

Dang...just take the "L" and move the "L" on, man...;)

I only speaketh thy truth 'cause it will set me free.

We have serious issues with our team.

No Mack no leadership... case closed.

You all should know me by now, I just call them like I see it.

Mike: wish you could have made the trip.

NTelekt: nice meeting you bruh. Maybe one day we both will have football contenders.

Cleb look like he wanted to fight after the game!

I was like man the guy doesnt look to happy right now.....its cool bruh! at least yall showed up

Who I wanted to fight:

Coach Thomas (for putting that headset on and not using it)

Adam Lamb (for not calling his own plays)

Lenard Mack (for breaking his arm)

Kris Allen (for carelessly tearing his ACL in practice)

The cheerleaders (for showing up late)

The Ocean (for choosing to go to Pine Bluff instead)

That female errr....... male baton twirler from AAMU (for.... for.... you know why!!!)

Originally posted by C-LeB28
Who I wanted to fight:

That female errr....... male baton twirler from AAMU (for.... for.... you know why!!!)

ROTFLMAOOOOOOOO!!!!!. Sometimes I feel the same way.

I wish the OCean would have showed up so they could have been been victim number two(sittin over -----> in tihe corner with Tenn ST)

Is there a place in Houston for TSPN Smackers to hide after their team loses, Cause they musta just let Mike go too.

Hey Cleb

Thanks for telling the truth on these busters. Dont worry, after we get through with them and their 3rd string corners, they wont be around long. Mike will be right back in the hole with you.

Get Ready,

one thing about me... I don't hide after a loss. I was having network issues at work.

There is no TSPN hideout in Houston.

Back