The OFFICIAL roast NASTYNUPE thread!!!!

Panther88

Banned
Yeah, you son of a gun you LG... LOL You pulled a no show. How you gone SUGGEST/ORGANIZE/ADVOCATE/CREATE/... a social get together and not even show!:confused:

Man, le'me give a short story of what I and lil' Panthro went through just to make this event @ Razoos. First, I delivered my nieces' car to Conroe by trailer @ 11:30 pm Fri night. I fraternized w/ the family until 2:30 am Sat morning. I decided (hastily) to drive BACK to Dallas to pick up lil' Panthro @ the airport by 9:00 am (she was actually up by 5am to catch the flight back to DFW). Afterwards, she and I attended a GOOD local Juneteenth celeb until 3:00pm. By that time, we both were spent (she stayed up until 2:00 am CST Saturday morning fraternizing w/ some of her west coast folx). We took a 'brief' nap until 6:00 pm. I decided that we would make the drive from Buck-tussa, Texas and arrived @ Razoos @ 6:35pm. There, we found Kenn and Candi972 waiting. Soon after, we found Niter, Dtown, and SuperJag96 waiting. Not to mention that I forewent a HUGE family get together on Sunday just to stay in Dtown (hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... I like the way that sounds. :D )

Your arse will be ROASTED everyday this week. I wear the pants in this henyah house and now, I'm gone <b>wear</b> your arse out in smack all this week! :eek:

Get ready... (no pun intended)

Pis, errr, Panthro!
ps
Everyone please feel free to ROAST NastyNupe right henyah!

First I would like to know three things about him:

1. Does he braid his hair?
2. Does he wear earrings?
3. Does he wear matching shoes with his loud color suits?

I'll do one better....

LG, your (and my) FAVORITE subject was being discussed @ the table. Is silence golden Niter and Dtown?:confused: If so, then, oh well. If not, I want to do a REPEAT of Razoos (different location) w/ LG in attendance:mad: My young'un cannot save you this time. Lucifer lives and his first name is PI, errr, Panthro! :D
Damnit. :mad:

The FORCE is strong w/ you two. I feel for SJ96 after I left. The POWER that you two possess REQUIRES more than 2-3 spoons in attendance. LG is on the same wave length as I.

Yeah, I remember the <b>3 Fs</b>:D y'all were discussing. "L", I'm gone be one of 'nem yonder Fs up there somewhere. LOL
Y'all are powerful.... :(

T, you know I had to divulge the phase of THREE F ... men are not ready for women in TRIPLE F mode ...

Back