The Official JStank Supporter Walk of Shame Thread - Spring 2021 Edition

MUMFORD

Master Tiger Fricasseer
In what has become an almost yearly tradition, the delusional JStank supporters have to tuck their tails between their legs with bowed heads after having a SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY JAGUAR'S foot put firmly in their behinds.

ROLL CALL. Step up to line and start walking:

TP
Beans
LuvTheBoom16
NastyD
etc.

Think about it. Your record now against this man (aka, yo Daddy) is 1-9. I mean 1-9 and 8 in a row!

iu

You guys have absolutely no shame. But, that's the Jackson St. mentality for ya.

Boston Celtics Laughing GIF by NBA

Now you would expect a typical person who got their butts kicked year, after year, after year by the same opponent would finally just give up --- or at least chill out with the insane attempts to smack. But the JStank supporter??? Nooooo.

giphy.gif
iu

But since y'all enjoy punishment --- both self-inflicted and otherwise --- have at it.

Now take a moment and PLEASE listen to Papa Mumford. Just shut the heck up for the rest this season. At least wait until the Fall when y'alls 40-50 4&5 Star recruits and FBS transfers show up. :) Given your upcoming opponent, the last thing y'all need to do is make what may be in store for you this week even worse:

iu

iu

(oh by the way, please get rid of the Ole Piss wanna be uniforms ASAP!)

Last edited:
I really think the JSU faithful were lured into a sense of false security by having Deion on their campus, and thinking that all those 1-star and 2-star athletes on their team were somehow going to cut it. Now they know that even Prime Time himself can't be their savior under those circumstances. In the fall when their 3-star and 4-star players come on board, maybe then they will be able to better compete with likes of SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Man uck y’all.... and go to hell you 2nd fiddle even with Alcorn out baby blue bastids 😂🖕🏾... 1-9 we whooped y’all ass for an entire decade ... all will be right in the fall.... just ohhhhhhhhhhhhh 😒 y’all kneegrows make me sick LOL...

Man uck y’all.... and go to hell you 2nd fiddle even with Alcorn out baby blue bastids ... 1-9 we whooped y’all ass for an entire decade ... all will be right in the fall.... just ohhhhhhhhhhhhh y’all kneegrows make me sick LOL...

Ahh. Clinging to stuff from nearly 40 years ago and nut-riding Alcorn. Would not expect any less of you. But when nostalgia and empty rhetoric is all you got, then I guess you go with that.

Sad Baby GIF

Carry on!

iu

Last edited:
Ahh. Clinging to stuff from nearly 40 years ago and nut-riding Alcorn. Would not expect any less of you. But when nostalgia and empty rhetoric is all you got, then I guess you go with that.

Sad Baby GIF

Carry on!

iu
All I heard was second in the west .. ain’t no walk or shame we just lost it is what it is ... we know what time it is in the fall though.... presently we lead our division I don’t have to go back in history for that , can you say the same ? 👀 take your “covid” token win and go on now... before I make change...

All I heard was second in the west .. ain’t no walk or shame we just lost it is what it is ... we know what time it is in the fall though.... presently we lead our division I don’t have to go back in history for that , can you say the same ? 👀 take your “covid” token win and go on now... before I make change...

Ain't no walk of shame? Bruh? JStank Football has literally been walking that Green Mile for going on 2 decades. Especially as it relates to your SUperior.

But Ok. O., I get it. You've been disillusioned for so long with the "greatness" of your decaying program, that you apparently can't comprehend shame. That ain't wise or healthy bro. On the real. :)

Dis' You?

It’s been quiet around here ... prime done beat folks to the point they don’t even want smack us... Bama Stank in Montgomery about to assume the position for they ass whooping.... PV caught “covid” so Dooley can sneak former nfl players in his locker room and then say they been on his roster, SUcks sucks so no need to mention em..., and po AAMU ain’t playing no damn body rumor has it they called scsu up again so they can go all the way back to talk about THEE again.... if y’all chumps sked just say so.... THEE coming baby.... bama stank y’all already know what this is... gone head assume the position... We ain’t sked... J State by two tuddys... daddy’s coming to town.
Y’all really think primes JSU had trouble against asu as if horrible replays and officiating didn’t have anything to do with it. 😁 we’ll see y’all in a week and show y’all how good we are.

confused look to god GIF by Steve Harvey TV

confusion wtf GIF by Steve Harvey TV

You Crazy GIF by Steve Harvey TV

iu

Ain't no walk of shame? Bruh? JStank Football has literally been walking that Green Mile for going on 2 decades. Especially as it relates to your SUperior.

But Ok. O., I get it. You've been disillusioned for so long with the "greatness" of your decaying program, that you apparently can't comprehend shame. That ain't wise or healthy bro. On the real. :)

Dis' You?

iu
Wow...he was talking cash Sh.t...Then

Alright mum, y'all got a string of wins going. This is what happens. But, back in the day when we had a string of wins, we were winning the SWAC. Can't say that for y'all.

Now, do you need someone to pull out that SU-UAPB fight video so we can see how classy y'all are? That video is hilarious 🤣. Band was still playing while y'all were fighting everybody 🤣.

082d5a78ad6da29406003f82bb8208bc--logo-sport-national-football-league.jpg

Alright mum, y'all got a string of wins going. This is what happens. But, back in the day when we had a string of wins, we were winning the SWAC. Can't say that for y'all.

Now, do you need someone to pull out that SU-UAPB fight video so we can see how classy y'all are? That video is hilarious 🤣. Band was still playing while y'all were fighting everybody 🤣.

View attachment 12205

"This is what happens". "Back in the day". "We had" "Wait until the Fall".

So sad that supporters of this once storied program are only left to reminisce of decades past war stories and hopes for the future.

But since you want to try and deflect from the most recent beatdown administered by your Daddy, I'll make a deal with ya. You keep your SU-UAPB fight video and I'll keep my Jackson St.-Alabama St fight video (or did your selective memory fail you? I'm sure you found that video hilarious too --- band and all. :) )

quentin tarantino beard GIF

iu

Storied...a word that won't apply to the 2013 - 2019 SU teams.

Daddy? That means at some point you'll be replaced by your younger better.

How many more SWAC Championships does Odoms have over all those coaches we had during his tenure? One.

That SU-UAPB brawl is one for the ages. At least the JSU - ASU fight was contained in a few minutes. Why did your coach chase your team to the locker room after so graciously taking a knee?

View attachment 12206

Storied...a word that won't apply to the 2013 - 2019 SU teams. (Once again, you selectively cite stuff. Yet you can't undo or hide from your results between 2013-2021)

Daddy? That means at some point you'll be replaced by your younger better. (Not anytime soon, and certainly not by your decrepit program :)

How many more SWAC Championships does Odoms have over all those coaches we had during his tenure? One. AND??? This might be are hard concept for you to grasp, so hang in there with me: 0 < 1. I wonder what team that "1" championship was won against? When you have nothing at the present, you have to reach. Keep trying.

That SU-UAPB brawl is one for the ages. At least the JSU - ASU fight was contained in a few minutes. Why did your coach chase your team to the locker room after so graciously taking a knee? You JStank supporters have become so delusional and will literally rationalize ANY situation to cover up your dumpster fire of a program. "Football Team Brawls?" That's what you're going with? Bruh? What's next" --- Dance Team wardrobe comparisons?
smackdown live smile GIF by WWE

Very observant Grasshopper. And why not? Because the 2020-2021 season isn't over yet. Now go home and enjoy your evening.

Notice I don't have to use all that "stank" this and "daddy" that talk.

Dear jSu,

Hi buddy how's going over there. Hope all is well and sanitized. Look if yall need any wipes, gloves or K95 masks let ole PQUE know. We want to help our Brothers stay safe and pass them darn covid test. Hope to see ya soon. 🙏

Dis' You?

iu
And still will talk and stand by my shit talk... I don’t run like y’all did when uapb got in that ass.... that’s the difference... I’m not a fair weather fan.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
But then again @MUMFORD i expect nothing less from you.... this y’all swac title game against us so I get it ... cause we all know how it ends with SUcks .... goes from oh we winning the SWAC as y’all always say... to this same lost look y’all have at the end of the year.... SU done got use to celebrating banner wins over there....and then your mangled tooth Jaguar supporting self nowhere to be found by years end till the fall .... y’all been pretenders talking about decaying program take the Edward waters and Virginia Lynchburg’s off y’all schedule and y’all 5-5 and 5-4 arse teams is a tick above average on your best days.... sad.... bring Pete back...

Attachments

• 3181751C-096F-47E3-A785-D4F3723A85D5.jpeg
    3181751C-096F-47E3-A785-D4F3723A85D5.jpeg
    847.8 KB · Views: 4
And oh lastly @MUMFORD we don’t have to nut ride Alcorn... Um we actually lead in our series with them... wish I could say the same for you... 0-9... now on to Average & Mediocre with a shot at the East division. Tired of smacking folks that haven’t done much more than a team they attempt to smack... ODUMs really got y’all fooled over there.

Back