The next crypto wave is here.

major095

ASU4real
SHIB shiba Inu coin. I bought some at the beginning of the month. Total investment so far is about $400 & I got 10 million coins for that. Up $200 in 20 days. If it hits a penny that will net 100k. It's up 40% today. Can get on coinbase, binance, crypto.com & atomicwallet at the moment. Let me encourage you to put a little in. $25 if it gets to a penny will net you about 10k. This is not financial advice and is strictly for entertainment. That said if it hits... if it gets to anything around a dime... I'm going to have the best spring break a teacher has ever had.
Today's chart
1635352436333.png

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
SHIB shiba Inu coin. I bought some at the beginning of the month. Total investment so far is about $400 & I got 10 million coins for that. Up $200 in 20 days. If it hits a penny that will net 100k. It's up 40% today. Can only get on coinbase at the moment. Let me encourage you to put a little in. $25 if it gets to a penny will net you about 10k. This is not financial advice and is strictly for entertainment. That said if it hits... if it gets to anything around a dime... I'm going to have the best spring break a teacher has ever had.
Today's chart
View attachment 13747
I spent the $4 and something dividend from another stock on Shiba and got like 115k coins, and am gonna get more. You're absolutely right...if it reaches any significant value, we'll be sitting pretty.

Dogecoin on the other hand, SMH LOL

Back