The Nastiest Thing in the World

Dr. Sweet NUPE

I was working out in the gym today and this girl had on a tank top. She had more under arm hair than most men. That $hit was nasty as "L"........:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
She may have been European, it's natural for women not to shave over there.

But when in Rome, do as the Romans!

Originally posted by Jacy
She may have been European, it's natural for women not to shave over there.

But when in Rome, do as the Romans!

Fugg a Rome...they in America....shave that $hit. I hate to see what her monkey looks like.

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE

Fugg a Rome...they in America....shave that $hit. I hate to see what her monkey looks like.

Speak for yourself. I'd <b>love</b> to see what her monkey looks like! LOL :D

LOL!!!! :emlaugh:

<b>
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
My New Sig: Somebody from TSPN needs to break me off!
</b>

Well at my gym there is a woman who has two folds in her stomach. It not only hangs over her belt line, but just above her naval is a fold. And this broad has the nerve to always have her gut showing and wears a naval ring.

Originally posted by Suge
Well at my gym there is a woman who has to folds in her stomach. It not only hangs over her belt line, but just above her naval is a fold. And this broad has the nerve to always have her gut showing and wears a naval ring.

Jaba the Hut

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I was working out in the gym today and this girl had on a tank top. She had more under arm hair than most men. That $hit was nasty as "L"........:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Out of curiosity, how does she look otherwise?

Was she a dyke?

How do you know it was pit hair? She could have had two Rastaferians in a headlock....

Back