The Movie Trois

jelli

Music Lover
I finally saw the movie Trois last night? It was ok. It was a bit slow to start... Tell what you thought about the movie.

Trois was an ok movie to watch at home.....I'm glad I didn't go to the movies to see it.

I thought it was pretty unrealistic tho....I don't know too many women that would go along with some mess like that. I'm sure it's every man's fantasy to be with two women at the same time, but not too many sistas would be willing to share an experience like that with their husbands.

Just my .02

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I agree, D. I would have been mad if I'd paid some money to go see that. It was cool for cable when nothing else was on. But the acting sucked to me. Kenya Moore can't act her way out of a paper bag. :rolleyes:

Well my thoughts...

The movie was an OK movie. I actually saw it in the theatre. (matinee) I thought that it moved very slow in the beginning. The acting was pretty bad also. I felt like if this movie had some pink toes playing the same roles, then it could have been a big hit. You know they will go for that type of stuff more than we will. With a bigger budget and better acting it could have been a decent movie.

Re: Well my thoughts...

Originally posted by cat daddy
The movie was an OK movie. I actually saw it in the theatre. (matinee) I thought that it moved very slow in the beginning. The acting was pretty bad also. I felt like if this movie had some pink toes playing the same roles, then it could have been a big hit. You know they will go for that type of stuff more than we will. With a bigger budget and better acting it could have been a decent movie.
I agree the story itself was good. But the acting was so bad it made the movie bad.

More women than you think would go along with that. That wasn't the unrealistic part about it at all!
It was the way oh boy planned everthing. That was BS.

Back