The Matrix Reboot Still Happening

Keanu Reeves is set to reprise one of his most iconic roles.

Reeves will once again star as Neo in the just-announced Matrix 4 alongside Carrie-Anne Moss, Variety reported. The fourth movie will reunite the two stars with writer and director Lana Wachowski, who was also behind the first three movies along with sister Lily Wachowski.

“Many of the ideas Lilly and I explored 20 years ago about our reality are even more relevant now. I’m very happy to have these characters back in my life and grateful for another chance to work with my brilliant friends,” Lana said in a statement, according to Variety.

Keanu Reeves is set to reprise one of his most iconic roles.

Reeves will once again star as Neo in the just-announced Matrix 4 alongside Carrie-Anne Moss, Variety reported. The fourth movie will reunite the two stars with writer and director Lana Wachowski, who was also behind the first three movies along with sister Lily Wachowski.

“Many of the ideas Lilly and I explored 20 years ago about our reality are even more relevant now. I’m very happy to have these characters back in my life and grateful for another chance to work with my brilliant friends,” Lana said in a statement, according to Variety.
But she died

The wait is almost over!

Hurry Up Waiting GIF by Desiigner

Finally got to watch this. It started off very slow for me but I think I caught on. There is still the theme of freeing one's mind in a controlled world. However, I felt like Resurrections was really more of a love story about Neo and Trinity. I mean, I could have done without Revolutions, but at this point, it all feels so stretched just so that there was an excuse to make another sequel (unlike the Animatrix which uniquely focused on stories and other individuals within the matrix), but okay. That's what writers do with time on their hands...LOL

In addition, none of the action can stand up to the best scenes from The Matrix and The Matrix Reloaded or even Matrix Revolutions (when Neo's friends confronted the Merovengian) which were all ground breaking.

#onemansopinion

Back