The Lone Ranger

MikeBigg

The lone ranger was captured by a band of indians and was about to be put to death. The chief felt that because of his courage, the masked man deserved one last wish.

The lone ranger called over his horse Silver and whispered in his ear. The big stallion reared on his hind legs and galloped into town. The horse returned 45 minutes later with a very beautiful and well-built school marm. The lone ranger took one look at the woman, and "took" her right on the spot.

The Indians were impressed with his courage and willingness to put love and passion above a chance to escape. They then gave him one more wish. Again the lone ranger whispered in the horse ear and away went Silver. He returned this time even faster with an even better built saloon dancer. Once again the lone ranger "handled his bizness" right there on the spot...all the Indians were whooping and hollering their approval. They once again gave the lone ranger one last wish.

This time, a fatigued and aggravated Lone Ranger leads Silver away from the Indians so that he could talk a bit louder. He firmly grasped the reins in his left hand and with his right hand, lifted Silver's ear and said: "Listen futha mucka...I said bring me the Gott Dayum Posse"!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

MikeBigg,

That was pretty funny. Have you heard the one about the office visit?

OFFICE VISIT
A 67-year-old couple went to the doctor's office. The doctor asked, "What can I do for you?" The man said, "Will you watch us have intercourse?" The doctor looked puzzled but agreed. When the couple had finished, the doctor said, "There is nothing wrong with the way you have intercourse," and he charged them $32 for the office visit.

This happened several weeks in a row. The couple would make an appointment, have intercourse, pay the doctor and leave. Finally the doctor asked, "Just exactly what are you trying to find out?" The old man replied, "We're not trying to find out anything. She is married and we can't go to her house. I am married so we can't go to my house. The Holiday Inn charges $60, and The Hilton charges $98. We do it here for $32, and I get reimbursed $28 from Medicare for the office visit."

Originally posted by MikeBigg
"Listen futha mucka...I said bring me the Gott Dayum Posse"!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Back