The Lincoln Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The Lincoln Project is made up of individuals who believe in the original values of the Republican Party, who's philosophies and beliefs are way different than the Southern White Democrats/Dixiecrats/States' Rights individuals who has hijacked and currently runs the Republican Rarty. Basically, the Republican Party is now controlled by White Supremacists who supports the past institution of slavery.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The Lincoln Project goes low. That's why their ads are effective. They know how to hit Trump where it hurts; his ego. That taking the high road shit doesn't work with Trump
I have been saying this. You are not dealing with a civil human being. You are dealing with a gutter snipe in a suit. Kumba Yah and praying for him will not work. He has no conscious nor moral compass. Stop trying to be civil with those who will not be civil with you.

Even Jesus put His foot in the money changers/cheaters behinds.

And what good would that do? This coming from Democrats won't mean a damn thing. This coming from other Republicans, well.......

I'm not talking about the ads, just with everything, they let moscow mitch and tRump just run over them. When they said Obama couldn't appoint anymore judges they just rolled with it, but moscow mitch putting in all the judges he wants

I'm not talking about the ads, just with everything, they let moscow mitch and tRump just run over them. When they said Obama couldn't appoint anymore judges they just rolled with it, but moscow mitch putting in all the judges he wants

I understand what you are saying and your points are well taken. But, the Democrats do not have control of the Senate. So, how could they stop tRump and moscow mitch??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back