The Lincoln Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

This could be a good commercial

Woman Repeatedly Yells 'White Lives Matter' at Rally in Tennessee

Local news reports said a woman was fired from her job after shouting “white lives matter” and making racists remarks at a rally in Elizabethton, Tennessee, on July 4.This footage, recorded by Sierra Gilmer, shows the woman repeatedly yell “white lives matter” as she is being recorded.

Names - The Lincoln Project.
:clap:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vZp3FAQZvU

:popcorn:

Local news reports said a woman was fired from her job after shouting “white lives matter” and making racists remarks at a rally in Elizabethton, Tennessee, on July 4.This footage, recorded by Sierra Gilmer, shows the woman repeatedly yell “white lives matter” as she is being recorded.
These mofos are going to bring *rump's job numbers wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy down...............LOL

This is already posted in the Karen thread...

Jennifer Horn is a member of the Lincoln Project. Click on the link below to read the full op-ed. That man was supposed to have a rally in her state but his campaign made up some bullshit about bad weather and postponed the event.

Jennifer Horn

Guest View: It’s OK for Republicans to abandon Donald Trump

I was recently asked the question: “If you had 5 minutes with Donald Trump and could tell him anything you wanted, what would you say?” I answered that I would decline the invitation, because Trump won’t listen to anyone who is not heaping praise and glory on him.

He has made clear his scorn for women, minorities, immigrants, the elderly, our military, our allies and all non-Trump-acolytes everywhere. So, I have no interest in talking to this president.

The question did cause me to think, however, about what I would want to say to my friends in the Republican Party who are questioning their support for this president: It’s OK to abandon your support of Donald Trump.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back