The Level Of Disrespect For Black QBs This Week Is Sickening

I'm not surprised one bit. They Warren Moon, Randall Cunningham, and Doug Williams the same way. Its an on going system of racism thats been going on since forever.

Boycotting the NFL will do nothing. The owners make money by having other investments.

The only way this will end is if white folks jump on the issue with us. People can say “why do we need white folks” but it’s the truth.

Now what I do believe is that we need to send our best players from high schools to HBCUs. Yet, the Uncle Toms and Aunt Maudes not going to let that happen.

We really should boycott the league.

Hell, I stopped watching after 2017. It's funny, we ask these players to take a stand. Colin took a stand, and was blackballed.

Here's something to think about in my opinion. If President Trump is a racist, and a lot of Owners have donated, or, raised funds for President Trump. What does that say about the Owners????

Boycotting the NFL will do nothing. The owners make money by having other investments.

The only way this will end is if white folks jump on the issue with us. People can say “why do we need white folks” but it’s the truth.

Now what I do believe is that we need to send our best players from high schools to HBCUs. Yet, the Uncle Toms and Aunt Maudes not going to let that happen.
Really?! To the first sentence. Who you think is the biggest consumer in the world?

Racism is alive and well not only in the NFL but in corporate America, court systems and other government entities as well. It is not discussed very much but average Americans go through this on a daily basis. The only difference is because they are not high profile athletes, one does not read about it in the media as frequently. Though Trump did not win the popular vote, there is a hell of a lot of people that positioned him to win the electoral college vote. An awful amount of these people are in leadership positions across America that foster this type of environment and have the same warped mindsets.

Really?! To the first sentence. Who you think is the biggest consumer in the world?

Bruh don’t bellied the lie...white folks are the largest consumers. The biggest lie ever told was that blacks are which is some bullshit. How is it that blacks are 13% of the population but the largest consumers...ok out 100 people 13 are black including children who don’t have money and also the poor.....LOL

Bruh don’t bellied the lie...white folks are the largest consumers. The biggest lie ever told was that blacks are which is some bullshit. How is it that blacks are 13% of the population but the largest consumers...ok out 100 people 13 are black including children who don’t have money and also the poor.....LOL
Dude I'm not thinking European, I'm talking about melaninated, you talking about African-American smh. We are the biggest consumer.

I stopped really caring about the NFL after they did Kaepernick like that for kneeling against police brutality against blacks...fuck them & wouldn't care if the whole league folded.

I mean come on... Jameis Winston is mediocre at best... I don't think any of us would have kept him around if we had a chance to sign future HoF Tom Brady.
I respect Cam Newton, but he hasn't been able to win with the Panthers. He should be happy they let him go. Lets not forget that they just signed two black QBs to replace him (Teddy Bridgewater & PJ Walker, the latter who has only played a few games with what is deemed a developmental league aka the XFL)
Lots of respect is being shown towards Patrick Mahomes, Russell Wilson & Lamar Jackson.

lets be honest..Cam and Winston fit into a certain category that has followed them through college and the NFL doesn't like that as Mahomes, Wilson, etc. aren't like them

Golden Silence is the truth speaker of the week. The only areas of the NFL we can talk negatively about when it comes to black people are ownership & coaching.

I mean come on... Jameis Winston is mediocre at best... I don't think any of us would have kept him around if we had a chance to sign future HoF Tom Brady.
I respect Cam Newton, but he hasn't been able to win with the Panthers. He should be happy they let him go. Lets not forget that they just signed two black QBs to replace him (Teddy Bridgewater & PJ Walker, the latter who has only played a few games with what is deemed a developmental league aka the XFL)
Lots of respect is being shown towards Patrick Mahomes, Russell Wilson & Lamar Jackson.

If Winston is medicore, then what is Fitzpatrick, Chase Daniels, Nate Peterman, Mason Rudolph, Sam Donald, and other white bums that still have jobs. I understand for Brady, but for them to have a job and Winston do not, a shame.

As for Cam, he has been beat up for the last few years and he is not the only reason why they did not win. By the way, Fitzpatrick has a job along with Tyrod Taylor and Cam does not. That is a shame.

what category is that?

the spoiled, troubled, erratic at times to the point where it's uncoachable but has talent but can't put it all together but we rather not waste time coaching it and will find a safe, lesser talented player' category. That's how you keep having certain QBs have jobs.

the spoiled, troubled, erratic at times to the point where it's uncoachable but has talent but can't put it all together but we rather not waste time coaching it and will find a safe, lesser talented player' category. That's how you keep having certain QBs have jobs.

Sounds like Baker Mayfield also, but he will always have a job! Wonder why?

Back