The latest WWE releases

Ember Moon?????? oh helllll no

When she left the main roster for NXT, I knew it was the beginning of the end. You don't go to NXT to job to Mandy Rose.

It's unfortunate she got injured a couple of times while on the main roster because she clearly had star all over her. Honestly, even though everyone suggests AEW but with their schedule and a need for stars in the women's division, she could go there and give them a shot in the arm if pushed right (outside of Britt and Thunder Rosa, no one in the division has that type of name (Ruby is still up in the air)

I felt the same with her dropping down to NXT. I thought her being close to the New Day members would lead her back to the main roster. I’m hearing it might be an anti vaccine situation.

seems like Vince is trying to undo everything HHH built.

I felt the same with her dropping down to NXT. I thought her being close to the New Day members would lead her back to the main roster. I’m hearing it might be an anti vaccine situation.

seems like Vince is trying to undo everything HHH built.

My friends and I kept saying the worst thing for NXT was for Vince to start caring for it.

But the indies are gonna be on fire.

AEW, you would think, offer Ember, Mia Yim and Taya Valkyrie. Only men they offer should be at least Keith Lee and Davey Boy Smith Jr.

Back