The Last Time JSU Had a QB to Talk TIHS

Po Quitter U fan is also misinformed… JSU has owned Memorial stadium for nearly 5 years now… why you think the state wants to do everything they can to get us off that land to expand the hospital ? So special man lol… have some knowledge before you insult … that’s that Louisiana education…
If you did, great! It's about time! Glad you finally made that happen. My concern is about "The G."

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Nevermind. I got it.

4-8!

High-Class Negro from Mississippi!!!Caviar taste on a fish stick budget!!!
Really?!?!?!

You are officially on the clock! Full Season! And none of that Spring BS!

Nevermind. I got it.

4-8!

High-Class Negro from Mississippi!!!Caviar taste on a fish stick budget!!!
Really?!?!?!

You are officially on the clock! Full Season! And none of that Spring BS!
So if you had a winning record in the spring and won against j state would it had mattered ? Don’t answer that you have embarrassed Quitter U enough this week … we were 4-3 in the spring and that didn’t move me , but if 6-5 is the new standard in Has been Icon gRAMBLING then you’re in bigger trouble than I thought … standards just lowering and lowering smh…here I’ll lower them for you… just win a game and complete a season…

So if you had a winning record in the spring and won against j state would it had mattered ? Don’t answer that you have embarrassed Quitter U enough this week … we were 4-3 in the spring and that didn’t move me , but if 6-5 is the new standard in Has been Icon gRAMBLING then you’re in bigger trouble than I thought … standards just lowering and lowering smh…here I’ll lower them for you… just win a game and complete a season…
You are really slow. 4-3 in a make up season where some games were cancelled due to COVID. Yes, we lost to you, but what did you advance to? Got it. A winning season. That's a start I guess for you. You are trying so hard to be in the winning conversation that you have to lean on a pandemic season with playing Edward Waters. You won against us, Valley and an Alcon Forfeit. Dude, with that Mississippi Logic and President 45 thinking, you think that you won the SWAC Championship. You're really 3-3. But, ok Alcorn did not have a season. Suspect again. Here they come, the Buffalo Bills of the SWAC!!! Now, this is when it all counts! Keep talkin'! And you will be just like your cousins in Buffalo again. A bunch of HOT Air. Alright, we'll let you handle your business. Good luck with that.

You are really slow. 4-3 in a make up season where some games were cancelled due to COVID. Yes, we lost to you, but what did you advance to? Got it. A winning season. That's a start I guess for you. You are trying so hard to be in the winning conversation that you have to lean on a pandemic season with playing Edward Waters. You won against us, Valley and an Alcon Forfeit. Dude, with that Mississippi Logic and President 45 thinking, you think that you won the SWAC Championship. You're really 3-3. But, ok Alcorn did not have a season. Suspect again. Here they come, the Buffalo Bills of the SWAC!!! Now, this is when it all counts! Keep talkin'! And you will be just like your cousins in Buffalo again. A bunch of HOT Air. Alright, we'll let you handle your business. Good luck with that.
I stopped reading here. But you’re right the cupcake wins … gRambling’s part of that cupcake… The rest of that is dodge and deflection… cause 6-5 didn’t get y’all to far either… if you win the spring season matters to you all… but since y’all lost and lost bad and quit you sound bitter and don’t want to acknowledge the spring…. Can’t have your cake and eat it… like you said 6-5 is just good enough for gRAMBLING… as I said I’m not moved by 4-3… be mad it’s okay.

Last edited:
I stopped reading here. But you’re right the cupcake wins … gRambling’s part of that cupcake… The rest of that is dodge and deflection… cause 6-5 didn’t get y’all to far either… if you win the spring season matters to you all… but since y’all lost and lost bad and quit you sound bitter and don’t want to acknowledge the spring…. Can’t have your cake and eat it… like you said 6-5 is just good enough for gRAMBLING… as I said I’m not moved by 4-3… be mad it’s okay.
Not mad at all. We do not base our standing on a Spring Season! Period! You needed to boost your trash talking with 4-3. And that maybe a step in the right direction for you. It's actually 3-3, but moving on.....Hope you can turn it around.

Back