The Last Time JSU Had a QB to Talk TIHS

The once great Grambling resorts to spell check smack as if it’s own hasn’t made spelling errors …. Smh Be quiet 0-6 you on the same level as Texas southern … how about you win against PV huh? How about you beat southern…. How about you stop being barely above average but trying to talk smack as if yall won something Of substance… grambling that ole has been greyhound in the nursing home… want to run 2016 into the ground but has lost a step of pride since … as I said to your colleagues … grambling going 5-6… shit comegy somewhere if yall want him…
We don't want that man! Y'all got rid of him and he was the best thing for y'all in a minute. Then y'all went through a bunch of coaches. Oh yeah, we embarrassed ourselves and screwed you for your Homecoming, but we cleaned that sh-t up and got back to our normal tradition of winning championships. What's your excuse for losing year after year. Mississippi's Urban University? Losing is not urban!

We don't want that man! Y'all got rid of him and he was the best thing for y'all in a minute. Then y'all went through a bunch of coaches. Oh yeah, we embarrassed ourselves and screwed you for your Homecoming, but we cleaned that sh-t up and got back to our normal tradition of winning championships. What's your excuse for losing year after year. Mississippi's Urban University? Losing is not urban!
All that to say you quit… Y’all haven’t won since trump was in office … JSU been dog shit from 2014-2019 … gRAMBLING mouthing off like y’all been winning divisions in the last 5 years… last time I checked , No? SWAC championships? No ? Damn I’m sure you won against PV… no ? Damn well what about Southern …. Nope… smh standards just falling to that crap hole y’all call a stadium…

You know what old Gray hounds of Quitter U … here … it’s 2016 … Kincaid … swac championships…… NOW …. WAKE UP… this stadium yall won this trophy in is gone … that place is Mercedes Benz now… That offense ain’t been sound since Dooley and he own y’all… Smh Coach Prime ain’t been in the SWAC but two minutes and already showed us what we already know about Quitter U… when they ain’t winning they gone quit and live on glory… Like I said , I don’t talk to Quitting schools … at least we took ours like men…

Attachments

• 61E92D92-6057-4F2F-94BC-8213A882D336.jpeg
    61E92D92-6057-4F2F-94BC-8213A882D336.jpeg
    26.7 KB · Views: 1
All that to say you quit… Y’all haven’t won since trump was in office … JSU been dog shit from 2014-2019 … gRAMBLING mouthing off like y’all been winning divisions in the last 5 years… last time I checked , No? SWAC championships? No ? Damn I’m sure you won against PV… no ? Damn well what about Southern …. Nope… smh standards just falling to that crap hole y’all call a stadium…
Shyt 😆 🤣

You know what old Gray hounds of Quitter U … here … it’s 2016 … Kincaid … swac championships…… NOW …. WAKE UP… this stadium yall won this trophy in is gone … that place is Mercedes Benz now… That offense ain’t been sound since Dooley and he own y’all… Smh Coach Prime ain’t been in the SWAC but two minutes and already showed us what we already know about Quitter U… when they ain’t winning they gone quit and live on glory… Like I said , I don’t talk to Quitting schools … at least we took ours like men…
Don't defer conversation with other folks whose nuts you ridin'! It's Grambling and J-State. You don't know what SWAC Championship looks like in this decade. Turn it around and we will see you in December in Grambling for the SWAC Championship Game. That James Brown Song will be playin' loud. "The Big Payback." Coach Prime will be wearing his flossin' gear and get that a-- tapped back to Jackson. Again, win in a real regular season with a full schedule. Until then, be on TV and let Coach Prime make excuses for losing.

Stop ridin' other folks nuts since you can't win anything. Happy about a half season that didn't matter? Small thinking. Again, play a full season and win. No losing season either.

JSU when was the last time you won a SWAC Championship? If it has been longer than 10 years….please shut the fuck up

Stop ridin' other folks nuts since you can't win anything. Happy about a half season that didn't matter? Small thinking. Again, play a full season and win. No losing season either.
I don’t have to ride nuts we whooped y’all ass and that was RECENTLY… that’s y’all resume slow one… y’all have a resume of mediocre but have fans that talk like y’all champions… make it make sense! Again, finish a season and stop using covid to quit midway through a damn season… embarrassing…

Last edited:
JSU when was the last time you won a SWAC Championship? If it has been longer than 10 years….please shut the fuck up
2007 and 2013 was our last appearance… google and self explanatory… while you’re at it if your team got beat 33-28 by JSU , went 0-6 , and Quit last time you were on the field… shut your sideshow mouth …

Like we care about a bunch of hype! Time to show up and play. Stay on FAM!
We gonna stay on all yall like:

giphy.gif

Worry about us when it's time. In December for the championship game. You gotta handle your business. All that talkin' stops. Action speaks volumes.

Y'all still renting. Coach Prime can get you a state of the art stadium now. We own ours and have kicked y'all arses a many days! And we came to the Rent-A-Stadium and whupped y'all 3 years in a row. Shut Up and get ready for FAMU!

Last edited:
Y'all still renting. Coach Prime can get you a state of the art stadium now. We own ours and have kicked y'all arses a many days! And we have come to Rent-A-Stadium and whupped y'all 3 years in a row. Shut Up and get ready for FAMU!
Living in the past is the reason y’all are failing… sad grambling …. Eddie would never …

Y'all still renting. Coach Prime can get you a state of the art stadium now. We own ours and have kicked y'all arses a many days! And we have come to Rent-A-Stadium and whupped y'all 3 years in a row. Shut Up and get ready for FAMU!
Po Quitter U fan is also misinformed… JSU has owned Memorial stadium for nearly 5 years now… why you think the state wants to do everything they can to get us off that land to expand the hospital ? So special man lol… have some knowledge before you insult … that’s that Louisiana education…

Back