The Last Time JSU Had a QB to Talk TIHS

Empty GIF by memecandy

jsu's SWAC trophy over the last 10 years.

JSU really left 11 points on the board verses GSU…so let’s kill that we barely lost stuff…

you have to go back to what you “use” to do against JSU … not no more that ended THIS year.

“ HAS won “ = has been … news flash jack 2016 was 5 years ago… GSU now Got ADs walking out and coaches changes … looking a little post 2013 JSU-ish to me except one thing… you can say what you want and I’ll give you this Grambling got series and championships on THEE… no excuses can’t take that away from y’all…. but you’ll never find in our history where we QUIT … I can point out multiple occasions GSU boycotted, caught “covid” at the most convenient time for yall, and Quit… sit your side show quitting has been ass down founders … no your role and shutup.
Spell “know” the right way. Mississippi Education in phonetics. Typical. Win a game in a real full season, then talk. Coach Prime will get you paid and us paid and on TV more. That’s about it. Then, when Coach Prime leaves for Florida State in 4 years and no championships won, you’ll be calling your old fat coach who was at Valley to come back. He was a pretty decent coach and y’all fired him. Oh well. Blue Tiger!

Spell “know” the right way. Mississippi Education in phonetics. Typical. Win a game in a real full season, then talk. Coach Prime will get you paid and us paid and on TV more. That’s about it. Then, when Coach Prime leaves for Florida State in 4 years and no championships won, you’ll be calling your old fat coach who was at Valley to come back. He was a pretty decent coach and y’all fired him. Oh well. Blue Tiger!
The once great Grambling resorts to spell check smack as if it’s own hasn’t made spelling errors …. Smh Be quiet 0-6 you on the same level as Texas southern … how about you win against PV huh? How about you beat southern…. How about you stop being barely above average but trying to talk smack as if yall won something Of substance… grambling that ole has been greyhound in the nursing home… want to run 2016 into the ground but has lost a step of pride since … as I said to your colleagues … grambling going 5-6… shit comegy somewhere if yall want him…

I’ll never respect a school that lose and quit like a 5 year old who getting his ass whooped on madden … y’all sideshow has been old greyhounds can miss me with that BS… if all grambling people can say is ICON , Eddie , 2016 celebration bowl , and we beat JSU’s worse teams in its school history from 2014-2019 …. Then we in bigger trouble than what we thought over there at Grambling….

Who da hell is this from "Quitters Univeristy"? Muscle Milk babies that run and quit when it gets tough.

Who da hell is this from "Quitters Univeristy"? Muscle Milk babies that run and quit when it gets tough.
Have a winning season for a full season, then we might let you come to the table. You think that a fake spring season is something to brag about. You are the old Buffalo Bills of the SWAC. Almost doesn't cut it!

Last edited:
Having a winning season for a full season, then we might let you come to the table. You think that a fake spring season is something to brag about. You are the old Buffalo Bills of the SWAC. Almost doesn't cut it!
Bruh, your school quit. Not the football team, the whole school. Shit, you all ain't even Buffalo Bill status. You all are the new 80's PV. Are you all gonna break their 80's record? You all are sure making a run for it.

200.gif

Back