The Kardashian Curse: (K)Cardi-B

The Founder

When I read this I realized what has happened. I truly believe there is a Kardashian curse.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/10/entertainment/cardi-b-interview-minaj/index.html

The rapper also said she received some valuable advice from Kardashian-Jenner matriarch Kris Jenner about dealing with the haters.

Cardi B said she ended up hanging out with Jenner for seven hours after the momager invited her to her home.

"Kris told me, 'People are going to talk badly about you, but it doesn't really matter as long as you're making money,' " Cardi B said. "And it's true. If you read the online comments, it seems like everybody hates the Kardashians. Each and every one of them. But how can that be true if everything they sell sells out?"

Cardi B said her pregnancy wasn't planned and she said her husband Offset, who is a member of the rap group Migos, assured her that her career would be fine despite her being so new on the music scene.

He has three children with three other women and he and Cardi B secretly married months before he publicly proposed onstage during one of her performances.

She said it's been a struggle keeping her insecurities in check with the constant speculation about Offset's fidelity.

Back