The JSU Band

MightyDog

I have to admit that I never watched JSU Band over the years, but I got a chance to watch a video and they are pretty good. Didn't know they could execute the many functions with precision. I can blame Get Ready for not watching them in the pass.

I have to admit that I never watched JSU Band over the years, but I got a chance to watch a video and they are pretty good. Didn't know they could execute the many functions with precision. I can blame Get Ready for not watching them in the pass.
LOL!!! Get Ready is/was a trip.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Naw, our band just dont travel to Normal to perform in front of 50 AAMU fans and 100 elderly who was on a field trip from the center. That is why you never seen them perform. Either that or you was taking your 2nd quarter nap during halftime.

Since JSU rating in the SWAC is #4, may be reason I didn't pay the Sonic Boom any attention. But they are pretty good. Uniforms need to be upgraded.

Since JSU rating in the SWAC is #4, may be reason I didn't pay the Sonic Boom any attention. But they are pretty good. Uniforms need to be upgraded.
What are you talking about. Jsu Just got those uniforms in 2014. Nothing wrong with those uniforms. And if your one who mentioned something about two sets of uniforms being worn that was only one year . The year the current design was first worn the band was bigger that year so the extra students had to wear the previous year uniforms until the order for the extra ones came in. Most schools keep the same design even with new uniforms so for all you know half the band could be wearing new uniforms and half wearing the old ones. The only way to know is if the new ones are of a different design. And I understand what you mean when you said u never saw the boom, that’s why I can’t say anything about A&M band because I never paid attention to them and I marched in the boom. Can’t say nothing about something you haven’t paid attention to.

What are you talking about. Jsu Just got those uniforms in 2014. Nothing wrong with those uniforms. And if your one who mentioned something about two sets of uniforms being worn that was only one year . The year the current design was first worn the band was bigger that year so the extra students had to wear the previous year uniforms until the order for the extra ones came in. Most schools keep the same design even with new uniforms so for all you know half the band could be wearing new uniforms and half wearing the old ones. The only way to know is if the new ones are of a different design. And I understand what you mean when you said u never saw the boom, that’s why I can’t say anything about A&M band because I never paid attention to them and I marched in the boom. Can’t say nothing about something you haven’t paid attention to.

AAMU Band has a History that only great musicians can relate. I just like to see JSU Band improve on its performance. I also have admit the after Band play GetReady it is all down hill. Looking forward to our Trip to Jackson in 2021.

AAMU Band has a History that only great musicians can relate. I just like to see JSU Band improve on its performance. I also have admit the after Band play GetReady it is all down hill. Looking forward to our Trip to Jackson in 2021.
I see now that it's not Get Ready who is the trip...

Y'all sure are sensitive about those mismatched uniforms.

JSU has had mismatched uniforms for as long as I can remember. Mismatched DIRTY uniforms.

And try to play it off like it's intentional.

LOL!

SU band uniforms were beyond dirty last time I saw them during parade season... let’s not lol 😂

Back