The Haves and the Have Nots

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Anyone watching? If you are not watching this, you are missing out on top flight entertainment and drama! :lol: :emlaugh: That doggone Tyler Perry has "done the damn thing!" :lol: :emlaugh:

<iframe width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" src="http://www.oprah.com/common/omplayer_embed.html?article_id=43624"></iframe><p class='shareTitle'>Candace Young Takes Her Blackmail Threat to a New Level</p><p class='shareDescription'>Judge Jim Cryer's daughter, Amanda, has an announcement for her father and brings her friend (and Jim's secret mistress) Candace along for moral support. See how the situation goes south after Amanda tells her father she wants to quit law school and storms out. Then, watch to see how Candace brings her threat of blackmail to a whole new, unthinkable level.</p>

Last edited:
Anyone watching? If you are not watching this, you are missing out on top flight entertainment and drama! :lol: :emlaugh: That doggone Tyler Perry has "done the damn thing!" :lol: :emlaugh:

<iframe width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" src="http://www.oprah.com/common/omplayer_embed.html?article_id=43624"></iframe><p class='shareTitle'>Candace Young Takes Her Blackmail Threat to a New Level</p><p class='shareDescription'>Judge Jim Cryer's daughter, Amanda, has an announcement for her father and brings her friend (and Jim's secret mistress) Candace along for moral support. See how the situation goes south after Amanda tells her father she wants to quit law school and storms out. Then, watch to see how Candace brings her threat of blackmail to a whole new, unthinkable level.</p>

:lol:

With "Bo Duke" and the lead actor. :lol:

all I know is that sister in there is bad as all get out. I watched the 1st two episodes and didn't know what was going on. All I did was stare at her on the screen :lol:

David throws a bag at her feet. Inside is $100,000. "Pick it up," she says forcefully. "You threw that bag at me like I'm a dog in the street you were throwing a bone to. If you disrespect me again, nothing in this bag will matter."

Candace looks in the bag and notices there are no car keys. "I said I wanted a convertible," she says. "You must think I'm kidding. Didn't Rose call Jim?"

"What did you have to do with that?" David asks.

Read more: http://www.oprah.com/own-the-haves-and-have-nots/Episode-105-Recap-A-Womans-Pride/5#ixzz2WhAFfBI5

LMAO!!!
ep105-own-hhn-1-600x411.jpg

David throws a bag at her feet. Inside is $100,000. "Pick it up," she says forcefully. "You threw that bag at me like I'm a dog in the street you were throwing a bone to. If you disrespect me again, nothing in this bag will matter."

Candace looks in the bag and notices there are no car keys. "I said I wanted a convertible," she says. "You must think I'm kidding. Didn't Rose call Jim?"

"What did you have to do with that?" David asks.

Read more: http://www.oprah.com/own-the-haves-and-have-nots/Episode-105-Recap-A-Womans-Pride/5#ixzz2WhAFfBI5

LMAO!!!
ep105-own-hhn-1-600x411.jpg

Yea. She played that part. :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
JROCKS posts alone is enough to make me watch this.

I like TP and just about all of his works, but for some reason the trailers didn't sway me enough to want to watch the show. I guess I will give it a try. I am sure I can catch up watching online editions or on demand right?

JROCKS posts alone is enough to make me watch this.

I like TP and just about all of his works, but for some reason the trailers didn't sway me enough to want to watch the show. I guess I will give it a try. I am sure I can catch up watching online editions or on demand right?

All of the previous episodes will be showed on Tuesday 6/26 beginning at 5/4 CST on OWN followed my the latest episode @ 9/8CST. You can watch them or record them then. Tuesdays seems to be the Have and Have Not day on OWN.

The show is pretty good! The first show wasn't that great, but it has gotten better.

I disagree about the first episode. I think the first episode set the tempo for everything that followed and made people come back for more.

Last edited:
I disagree about the first episode. I think the first episode set the tempo for everything that followed and made people come back for more.

You can disagree. :lol: I wasn't impressed with the first episode. The second was better and this latest one was actually very good.

The OWN network dilutes the desire to watch show by showing to many "back to back" episodes, an episode per week is enough!

The OWN network dilutes the desire to watch show by showing to many "back to back" episodes, an episode per week is enough!

They only show one episode per week. The other episodes are reruns (with the exception of the first week).

Back