The Hardheads title defense begins now...

The Colts "D" allowed the Jets to score some points with that offense of theirs. You really think they could have stopped the Broncos? This week would have been a shootout, Fire.

NFL games cancelled

Oh well...I guess I have to look forward to Week THREE. :xeye: *shrugs shoulders*

Let me go see who's on the clock now....

*checking schedule*

Bornthrilla...yo azz is grass!!! :D

A new week....another victim

Hey Thrilla:

Looks like you're going heads up with *bye* and he is winning! :emlaugh:

Time to show your coaching skillz, man! :D

Dude, just like Colin Powell I work better in the clutch.

I already made the necessary adjustments to my roster and picked up some top notch talent along the way. BTW: Tikki Barber will have a breakout game, Lamar Smith will reach the endzone at least two times and Jeff Garcia is still Jeff Garcia.

This week I'll get my 120 points easy.

Re: Oh yeah...

Originally posted by bornthrilla
For all you kids scoring at home...my winning streak is currently at 10 games and counting.

:rolleyes:

Damn dude! you barely won last week. I wouldn't be proud of that.

Oh yeah, I just pick up Jason Brookins. He's now the #1 back in Baltimore. I guess I will unleast him against the Prowlers this week. :D

That's what I'm talkin' about....

120, Huh? Well, you better hope that your receivers get 30 points each, cuz I can't see you supplying fire power like that anywhere else! :emlaugh:

I'm gonna run wild all over you, man! :D

This should be interesting....;)

Oh yeah, I just pick up Jason Brookins. He's now the #1 back in Baltimore. I guess I will unleast him against the Prowlers this week.

I want some of what you're smoking ..... as you said earlier this year .... "Wait until I unleash this 21.9 of Faulk on y'all" :emlaugh: We're still waiting and 21.9 won't be enough.

This is all funny because I thought I was facing the Fire, not you, but if that's the case, the second whooping will have to be to you then. Brookins .... against my receiving corps, which is arguably the best in this league? :emlaugh: And defense? Need we go there NOW .... better peep the "New" Prowlers kid. We hitting your azzes from the offense and defense.

Originally posted by mighty hornet
An easy win is just what the Hornets needed!!!!

Thanks to the lowly jacktown express, I'll get it!!!!

preciate that robber!!!!

I miss my second win this week. I pray they reschedule week 2. :mad: Can't wait to play the Express. :D

SU Jag 79....

Your defense played good last week, but it wont happen this week.

^^^ My running backs also played like crap last time too. That won't happen again either.

LRP, cutting heads off of snakes whereever we see them.

Originally posted by SU Jag 79
LRP, cutting heads off of snakes whereever we see them.

The snake, the cat, the rat, the dog. How are you gonna see them if you living in a fog. ;) DMX 1998

"Can you hear the lambs, Clarise?...oops, I mean NTelekt?"

Dude, if the last 10 clowns all took home Ls against me, what makes you think you'll be any different? Sorry, but your football savy and managerial abilities just don't compare to mine. You were still playing defensive ends before I warned you against it at the start of the season. You were still starting backup running backs and playing QB/receiver tandems in inclement weather before I told you to do otherwise.

To quote RunDMC: "You are a five dollar boy; I'm a million dollar man. You're a sucka MC, and you're my fan."

The snake, the cat, the rat, the dog. How are you gonna see them if you living in a fog.

No fog around the river this week kiddo. WE see your slithering azz ..... and that's not good for you King Cobra.

Originally posted by bornthrilla
"

Dude, if the last 10 clowns all took home Ls against me, what makes you think you'll be any different? Sorry, but your football savy and managerial abilities just don't compare to mine. You were still playing defensive ends before I warned you against it at the start of the season. You were still starting backup running backs and playing QB/receiver tandems in inclement weather before I told you to do otherwise.

Playing defensive ends???? They were DRAFTED, man! :p I didn't play any of them this season. When I did last year...I got some good points from them.

What's this about the inclement weather deal???
You told me to do WHAT, WHEN? Sorry sir, but I don't recall that one. If you did, THANKS...I guess. :)

But dude, all of that doesn't have ANYTHING to do with my Pharaohs runnin' all over you. The game is nothing but a formality! :D

Well Netelkt, you gave a nice effort this weak but alas...you were just another innocent victim of the Southside Houston Hardheads.

Don't worry though; you weren't the first and you sure as hell won't be the last.

The clock is ticking...

T-minus two days and counting, SU Jag 79.

It's not too late to forfeit. Please save yourself some pain and embarrassment.

Back