The Hardheads title defense begins now...

bornthrilla

Proud ***** of JSU
I look to put up a cool 120 on the P-Ditty Rappers today and make a statement for the rest of the season.

Which one of you clowns are playing for second place?

<bgsound src="http://wavfiles.homez.net:9080/~wav/files/airnite.wav" loop="1">

:snicker:

120 points, you got alot points to make up just to win. Unless a miracle happen you can look forward to next week.

The Bama St Hornets can give up now unless they get a minor miracle too......

Eddie George will have to beat Bruce, Mason & Hakim and make an additional 18 points to beat the Texas Fire......

At this time 65 - 47....Fire

What are you talking about? Garica scored 16, Jimmy Smith brought in 20 and my best two running backs haven't even played yet.

Originally posted by bornthrilla
Lamar Smith had a big game. Still waiting on Tikki Barber.

You better hope he rack up some yards and get a few TD's because you are behind 23 points. It should change when they add the defensive stats and you may narrow the gap.

Dang I have been robbed. The sandbox commish took 7 points from Culpepper, and 3 points from Cleveland. I go to bed leading by 23 points and wake-up with only a three point lead. Now it going to take a miracle for me to win. This is unbelievable!:(

I knew Culpeppers stats were wrong. He played like **** yesterday.

If Tilkki can score just one touchdown tonight and avoid any turnovers, this game is mine.

:eek: Dayyum....I was wondering how he made up so many points........If Tiki gains 45 yards it'll be a tie and if he scores a touchdown, it's over....But you never know, those points can change back...tomorrow is the key to all stats being final.

Originally posted by sigma4life
Fiyah.......

You just lost playa! :D

How did I lose? I'm up by too many points to lose, unless Strahan gets 10 tackles and 5 sacks......I'm not playing the Hardheads this weekend...I'm beating up on Bama St

Originally posted by PAPAJAG
Dang I have been robbed. The sandbox commish took 7 points from Culpepper, and 3 points from Cleveland. I go to bed leading by 23 points and wake-up with only a three point lead. Now it going to take a miracle for me to win. This is unbelievable!:(

commish giveth and taketh away.:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Fiyah.....

Sorry about that! :goodbad:

Robber......

You think you got your arse kick last week, wait until next week. :D It's not the train playa. It's the conductor running the train.

I look to put up a cool 120 on the P-Ditty Rappers today and make a statement for the rest of the season.

Which one of you clowns are playing for second place?

Well that didn't happen......you barely got by with a 1 point win

Robber......you got your arse KNOCKED OUT......The Express got derailed.....

commish giveth and taketh away.
:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Well the Rappers and Hardheads tied 78-78. I am going to bed. Maybe when I wake in the morning the Commish have decided to give me a point. :D

I thought I mighta had a chance, then T. Davis got stuffed at the one yard line. This cat scored on every TD scored tonight. Mike Anderson even scored. I don't even wanna see the point total.:bawling:

Does a tie go to the home team?

There are no ties. If each team scores the same amount of fantasy points, then a tiebreaker is used. Ties are decided in this order: team that has the most TDs scored, most fantasy points scored by a kicker, fewest giveaways (fumbles and interceptions thrown) by a team, most takeaways (fumbles recovered and interceptions caught) and finally, home field advantage

I figured Barbar will be credited with a total of 4 points and not 3. He had 52 yards receiving giving him 3 points for receiving yardage and 28 yards rushing for 1 point rushing.

Yep, you were right. Tikki scored four points last night after all.

Like I said, this is just the beginning of the Harheads title defense. It wasn't as pretty as I would have liked it but a win is a win.

Next up: The Battle of Texas.

Boy, oh boy... did you carry around a rabbit feet this weekend!

• One the best linebackers in the league, Sam Cowarts go down on the first play against the Saints with making a tackle.
  • The best Qb in fantasy football, Culpepper has his worst game of his career.
  • One of the best kickers in the league, Nedney gets a bad snap and miss an extra point.

Rappers can't wait to we play the Hardheads again because this one was handed to you on a Silver Platter. You better keep rubbing that rabbit foot because you going to need it if Garcia go down. Good luck!

Ask around Papa Jag. The Hardheads have always been known to pull out the close ones.

Dating back to last year, I currently have a 10 game winning streak.

Week One is done and the LRP must move on. No time to look a what we did because we have a challenge in front of us this week.

FIRE, are you ready to GO HARD OR GO HOME?

Don't think that Griese is going to have a day like yesterday against the Colts Defense. He also lost is best receiver so he won't have that option to throw to.

I'm about to unleash Pittman against Washingtons defense and I did make 2 pickups that will aid my offense.

8g62692.jpg

The Texas Fire is HOT!!!

Rod Smith, baby!

Originally posted by Fiyah
Don't think that Griese is going to have a day like yesterday against the Colts Defense. He also lost is best receiver so he won't have that option to throw to.

Naw...I don't think Griese lost his BEST receiver....;)

Re: Rod Smith, baby!

Originally posted by Ntelekt

Naw...I don't think Griese lost his BEST receiver....;)

Griese did lose one of his best receiver and so did the Vipers...:mad: But that wont stop us this week if we play. Look out Jacktown Express! The Viper is out for blood this week. :splat:

Due to the tragic events that happened Sunday . . . errrr I mean Tuesday, the Express will not make any announcements until the train departs at game time.

Back