THE good, THE BAD AND UGLY of BET's 1st Award Show

I was flipping back and forth with that and the Real World special...

I was rollin' when Ced was saying that he one the award for "Best Pickle with a Peppermint"...that ish was hilarious! :D

DAHILL:

Dre WAS wrong for that "Little Rascal" outfit he had on when they accepted their award. ;)

Their performance was tight, though...

My thoughts

THE GOOD
Christina Aguilera's performance was amazing. She's found a new fan in me. Jay Z's performance was tight also. It was good seeing Snoop & crew and Nelly performing with Jay. Ced and Steve were funny as always. Jagged Edge's inpromptu performance...I like that song. ANANDA LEWIS!!! NUFF SAID!!!

THE BAD
Whitney Houston is on COKE. Her voice is a thing of the past. She was trying to do all sorts of things to compensate for the loss of her voice. Why bring some chick on stage to finish a song for you??? Sisquo the Queen Dragon. That song sucks. Lil Bow Wow sucked. I like Chris Tucker a lot. I really do. But his jokes sucked!!!

THE UGLY
Bobbi Christina. She looks like a little gremlin. Cissy Houston. She looks like Joe Jackson's sister. Jodeci. Please take Whitney to rehab with you all. Andre from Outkast's hairstyle...Salon on Forest please send help!!!

HONARABLE MENTIONS
Destiny's Child looked nice. Steve's comments about Philly not having the answer was ON TIME!!! Luthor sounded good as always, but he should have sang a different song. I like the way Outkast ended their last song. It would have been nice to see Donnie Simpson and Sherri Carter present a damn award. It would have been nice to see a lot of people who made BET what it is today to present an award.

Overall, I think the show ran a lot smoother than the Soul Train awards. One note: why wasn't the sound linked with the picture feed. I thought I was watching an old B movie.

My entertainment during the awards show wasn't bad either....:)

I missed Roy Jones Jr., but I'm sure they'll show it over and over again.

Originally posted by kellis
Did I say that Roy jones, Jr. is fione and sexy?

Cissy Houston and Bobbi Christina could have been dressed better.

The Good:
Steve and Cedric (until Ced put on that Pank Suit):eek:
Eve and Gwen's performance:)o)
The Bad:
Whitney need to put the pipe or whatever she was smoking down. Can you say rehab, intervention or something? :( I mean she did conquer the first step when she said she was full. :emlaugh:

The Ugly:
Not to talk about anybody's kid but that Bobbi Christina is none to cute.:p

Can somebody tell me why er'body got to go on the stag when somebody gets an award.

Why rapper never dress up? huhhhh:confused:
Who thinks Free needs to get rid of AJ from 106 and Park?:confused:
Why can't AJ read? :confused: Does he need glasses?:confused: (always messing up:mad: )

Just my thoughts.

Bad
I forgot...what was wrong with Mary J's wig? Was it backwards? what the "L"
and Lil Bow Bow looked liked a girl with all that long straight hair.
Why was Traci Bingum there? What is she, an actress:confused: (I think not).

Whitney did seem a little "jumpy". Bobby Brown...the king of R&B?! Get outta here.

I like Dre (from Oukast). He's a funny dude. He's different. Let him be that.

Ced's pink suit. LOL. He was wearing it for a chunky guy, though.

Whitney's hair. OMG! But she was never known for having the "bomb" hairstyles. And if she had the napkin in her hand for sweat.....why didn't she wipe her lip off?

Originally posted by smallone
And if she had the napkin in her hand for sweat.....why didn't she wipe her lip off?
I know, I was thinking that same thing....ewww:eek: Did she not feel the sweat?:confused:

I'm glad you folks have confirmed it as sweat; for the longest I thought it was mucus (snot for us everyday folks :))

Regards.

I'm glad you folks have confirmed it as sweat; for the longest I thought it was mucus (snot for us everyday folks :))

Regards.

Back