The Game Film Was Late

MightyDog

Now everyone understands why it is important to receive the game film on time. We did not have time to prepare for those long passes. I hope SU send the film out on time.

Props to JSU for a decent game.

I understand now MD...

If yall had gotten the film on time, your DBs would have been able to run faster.

Kool-Aid told you what to do.

Cover #10,#13, #5, #19, and #4

Hey AAMU,

LOL

LOL

LOL
LOL

LOL
LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL
LOL

LOL
LOL

LOL
LOL

LOL
LOL

LOL@AAMU

WHEN WILL YAL DAMN LEARN ABOUT TALKING ALL THAT SMACKTHEN LOSING>

LOL

LOL

Are we that good or you all suspect?

Everybody but our team will use a safety on your receivers. We play man to man and I don't know why. As you can see Coop did not respect your speed.

I don't know if anyone will play those guys man to man. GSU may do it and SU will try.

We gave that gave that game away....

We were in the red-zone too many times and came away with nothing. jsu isn't all that. You were lucky! Not good, just lucky!

MD I had you in mind when I wrote this.

Originally posted by Dr. J
Though I smack with the likes of Van Smack and go toe-to-toe with Get Ready, and have not Scoreboard I have become a sounding brass or a clanging cymbal.. In other words, I am talking LOUD, yet saying nothing. (Empty wagons maketh a lotta noise)

And though I have the gift of reading and writing, while understanding a diverse number of subjects that I learned from institution of higher learning, and have knowledge that makes me employable and a useful assess to my employer and though I confidence to believe that I can achieve whatever my mind conceives, but have not Scoreboard

And though I bestow all my earthly possessions to finance my athletic program and though I give donate my last earned dollar to purchase pigfeet and spam for tailgate, but have not Scoreboard it profits me nothing.

Dr. J, sit yo "day late and dollar short azz" down somewhere! :mad: :p

I just as bad as KrazyKat comin' on here with information, that we've been saying for the longest time! :rolleyes:

Thanks for that "great" information...:emlaugh:

Originally posted by "NOISE TALKA"

LOL@AAMU

WHEN WILL YAL DAMN LEARN ABOUT TALKING ALL THAT SMACKTHEN LOSING>

:xeye:

Is this lame REALLY that naive, or is he just playing????? :idea:

"How DARE somebody root for THEIR team!":redhot:

*SMH*

Nostradamus....send help! :(

Back