The Fog and The Exorcist of Emily Rose

pv_symbiotic

Ghetto Bourgeois
I watched to movies this weekend. The Fog and The Exorcist of Emily Rose. The Fog was rotten save your money. The movie is classified, as a horror the only horror that I saw in this movie was the script. The movie is so back that ole boy needs to lose his starring role in Smallville. I guess Superman has bills to pay to.

I then watch The Exorcist of Emily Rose. I thought this movie is great. This is the kind of movie that is good for scaring a woman. If you watch this movie at night, your girl will wrap around you like some spinners on rims. I that this movie was a great scary, this movie will have you reaching for your Bible.

I haven't seen The Fog, but I bought The Exorcism of Emily Rose and watched it this weekend. I didn't think it was scary. I thought the story was interesting, especially since it was based on a true story. The way they tried to validate possession vs medical causes for the events was pretty interesting.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I've seen The Fog and I thought it was an ok movie for home rental. Haven't seen The Exorcism of Emily Rose yet.

Emily Rose wasn't SCARY...it was STRANGE and yes it would have you reaching for your bible and scared to out past 3am...(the witching hour)...

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
Bruh you have to see the originial fog. No that shat was scary...

DSN, I saw the original, and I'll take it over the remake everyday of the week, and twice on Sunday.

NICE

Yall keep messing with these exorcism and poltergeist type movies if you want to!

Suge don't play that.

Back