The Fockers

Well, if you have seen Meet the Parents...you should understand that Focker was the Fiance's last name. Gaylord Focker! The Father-in-law to be kept cracking me up when he called his name. I can't wait to Meet the Fockers!

I can't wait to see this movie!! :tup:
I love Robert DeNiro, and Ben Stiller is funny to me!

Maaaaan this is one of the MOST funniest movie series there is!!!!
Meet the Parents was a CLASSIC and this will be, i'm sure, a hularious follow-up!!! Look at the freakin' title man!!!!

:jump: I can not wait to see this movie. I watched the sneak peek clips the other night and Meet the Parents on the USA channel. I laughed so hard that I was crying. I'm going to see it opening night without a doubt.

:jump: :jump:

OMG!! This movie is hilarious!!! Every time I'm driving down the street fast, get caught by a red light and have to slam on my brakes, I think about that movie. The water volleyball scene was hilarious also. :lmao:
I can't wait to meet the Fockers!

I remember going to see Meet the Parents at the movies with an ex. We didn't know what to expect, we just went. We were extremely surprise at how good this movie was. Meet the Parents is a classic.

On the other hand, I am kind of skeptical about how Meet the Fockers will be. I kind of don't like who they cast as the Focker parents (Dustin Huffin and Barbara Streinsand?). Sometimes sequels can mess up a good story.

Saw the FOCHERS last night. I love the Barbara and Dustin addition to the storyline.
It was hilarious.
I laughed so hard.
Go see it.

I knew this was gonna be just as hilarious as Meet the Parents. I definitely give it :tup: What do yall think of that RV? Wasn't it nice. :eek: :nod:

LoyalTigress of GSU

Back