The fight against genetics

jsupop33

Loyalty & Respect
Don't you just hate it. I eat way healthier than most of my friends and workout twice as much. Man, I can't stand this fight. I wish I could sit back, eat ice cream and enjoy life.

Yeah, my thing is cholesterol(last check was 187). My LDL is what is high(genetics) even though I eat properly and exercise. :(

well u gonna hate me Pops bc i eat like 2 fat chicks and dont gain weight. My gal parents and family side gain weight as they get older so i started to eat a lil better and work out with her bc she doesnt want to get big. We all have to watch our intake and exercise. I aint trying to have no heart attack or anything like that.

One thing i see with white girls is that as soon as they pop that baby out they back to walking and exercising. I respect Becky about that.

Well consider me on the battlefield!!!
I refuse to accept what may be will come to be simply because of genetics.

Pops look at it this way. Granted on my mom's side most of my family is relatively healthy and not overweight. I met my dad at 16 and we recently hooked back up on Facebook. That side has all kinds of health issues.
I look at it as though I had a good run. I ate good, drake good, and kicked it hard.... Now I still do all that but in heavy moderation.
I was never big , but a sedetary(sp) job and not watching what I ate added pounds to the kid. Never been a big eater, never liked buffets or upsize just ate two many calories in my three squares.

Man just do what you're doing and slurge on occation. All that kicking back eating good,drinking good will catch up to those folks later on in life..

It is quite difficult to fight against the genetics, but we can try our best.
Faith on the GOD can help us to fight against any thing, for our healthy life.

Its really good... I am also in favor of your ideas and also have the same attitude towards the food... if we have the capability to digest we can use heavy amount..

Back