The Exorcist!

I don't know, the original unedited version will have you sleeping with the lights on. "The Heretic" was okay. They don't make movies like "The Omen", "Poltergeist", "The Entity" and "Halloween" anymore. Thats why I am skeptical about this version.

I have the original unedited version on DVD... I HAVE TO WATCH IT IN THE DAYLIGHT WITH LIGHTS ON.

I saw Poltergeist on a late Saturday morning downtown. I was so glad it was the daytime. When those caskets started popping up in the house and the pool. Hey, when that doll disappeared out that chair, I saw the the fear in shorty's face. I can go on. I would make comments about the Exorcist, but religiously I don't condone it. But It scared the you know what out of me. Man, those movies put some sh@t on my mind. I saw them in the early eighties and they still make me sweat just thinking about them. Whew.

northern tiger said:
I saw Poltergeist on a late Saturday morning downtown. I was so glad it was the daytime. When those caskets started popping up in the house and the pool. Hey, when that doll disappeared out that chair, I saw the the fear in shorty's face. I can go on. I would make comments about the Exorcist, but religiously I don't condone it. But It scared the you know what out of me. Man, those movies put some sh@t on my mind. I saw them in the early eighties and they still make me sweat just thing about them. Whew.

:lmao:

I feel ya, nt....I love scary movies, but I swear, this has got to be the scariest of them all. This is one movie that made my ass cry. Linda Blair played the hell out of that character. I didn't sleep too well, at all, after seeing it. :scared:

I'll pass on this movie :devil2: I remember my mother telling me the first time she saw the movie. We had a station wagon back then, and she and my cousin went to see it. She said during the movie she was okay, but after she dropped my cousin home and she was riding by herself the back of station wagon had her freaked out. To this day she does not like to even talk about it.

I remember when I was living by myself, and I fell asleep with the TV on, I woke up to Linda Blair sound and her rising from the bed. I slept with my lights on for a while.

I don't care for scary movies at all. I know they are not real, but the pictures stay in mind after I see them

It has been rare for me to get nightmares and when I do, it is not after watching a scary movie. Man, I grew up watching scary movies.

The orginal Halloweens
The orginal Friday the 13th's (GO BACK TO CRYSTAL LAKE!!!)
The orginal Texas Chainsaw Massacres
The orginal Nightmare on Elm Street
The orginal Creepshow (with the Crypt Keeper)
Poltergeist
Omens
Amityvilles
The Shining

Looking back at them now, they are not even close to scary.
I don't know what it is, but so called scary movies now are not really scary to me.

I won't be going to see it. I slept with my legs closed so tightly that they locked in my sleep and my mom had to pull them apart. :shame:

Amittyvile Horror had me sweatin' it out too. By the time Nightmare on Elm Street came out, I started getting a little heart. :lol:

Back