The coronavirus ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I would say that many people that permeate out society think like Trump. Those same people that many works with, transact business with and we may entrust in important life decisions have the same type of mindset. Oft times, they have no problem telling a lie to perpetuate a supremacy agenda and don't put a premium on what is best for you. Yes, the delivery might sound good and noble. However, I would say, listen closely when you're in a serious everyday situation and have the gumption to diplomatically challenge things that don't sound right. Handle your due diligence though, keep composed and know the end result that you want to achieve. Be aware of your surroundings and don't believe everyone that looks like you is a safe haven. Look at one's actions as opposed to rhetoric. That may give you a better reference point of who may be tilting toward trustworthiness. I say all of the aforementioned to state, hopefully, we are looking deeper than just Donald Trump as the issue in our country.

90724652_10222126206287861_4221825441763164160_n.jpg

At the rate this is going SWAC sports won't return along with sports in general..until a vaccine is found. Another round of this outbreak is supposed to start this fall...Coronavirus has turned the United States upside down.

My prayers are with you bruh!

I appreciate it, for those in Texas be warned that there are so many people out of work, the servers to the site to file unemployment has crashed and we can't file for unemployment benefits at the moment, I have been trying since midnight and still can't get through

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I agree also, he has cost my livelihood twice, first his tariffs killed my trucking business and now he cost me my job again
I appreciate it, for those in Texas be warned that there are so many people out of work, the servers to the site to file unemployment has crashed and we can't file for unemployment benefits at the moment, I have been trying since midnight and still can't get through

I am so very sorry to hear this.

Keep trying. My daughter filed Monday and has already been approved.

Rapper Scarface on Living With Coronavirus: ‘I’m Scared to Death’

Variety Staff
Variety March 28, 2020

Click here to read the full article.

Rapper Scarface gave an emotional account of his time in isolation since testing positive for the coronavirus. Scarface, whose real name is Brad Jordan, was interviewed by Atlanta rapper Ludacris on Instagram Live on March 27. Some three thousand people tuned in for the 20-minute chat.

“I’m scared to death,” said Scarface, who on Thursday (March 26) revealed that he tested positive for COVID-19. The Houston native has been quarantined for three weeks in his house with no physical contact outside. He first experienced symptoms like a lack of taste and smell. “I ain’t never felt like this… vulnerable,” he added. “For the first time in my life, I feel like I was not in control of what was about to happen.”

A tale of two governors:
One is a moderate to conservative democrat. The other is obviously a right wing republican.

Mistakes are one thing. Moronic ones are another.

----------

www.kalb.com/content/news/Gov-Edwards-provides-updates-on-COVID-19-in-La-on-Thursday-569132991.html

-----

www.sunherald.com/news/coronavirus/article241531161.html

www.wapt.com/article/mississippi-acting-aggressively-in-fight-against-covid-19/31942617

www.facebook.com/tatereeves/posts/3384851121532324

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back