The bubble burst in Montgomery, Alabama.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
And why are y’all smacking for a team that actually did what neither one of y’all teams could... one team wimped out and didn’t even play this season and the other isn’t even the factor in this conversation.

????? I made a reasonable statement as AL A & M was my opinion, a pick to win the East. No, we not playing...so what. I didn't agree with it but I am not on athletic or administration payroll. Not the end of the world.

Same results; just a different head coach.
Tried to warn them about the value of a product that has not been tested for it's intended use. They vociferously argued that the coaching problems were over, but complained about coaching decisions today. Everyone has to go through a learning curve, so problems are magnified if you now have to make decisions about things you have little experience with. They complained about the offensive coordinator.
I pointed out to them earlier the puzzling circumstances of having a high school coach in that position when you got an experienced former SEC off. cord. on staff as offensive line coach.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Jackson State's run defense is atrocious. You would've thought, Alabama State's offensive linemen was replaced by University of Alabama.

Coach Prime might want to spend less time on social media, and more time on X's and O's.

What does bama state have to do with aamu lol. You are homecoming bait and will be treated as such 😆
Because I believe we are better than Bama State and will beat JSU unceremoniously.

If winning your homecoming game was an objective, that was a bad move.

Because I believe we are better than Bama State and will beat JSU unceremoniously.

If winning your homecoming game was an objective, that was a bad move.

Of course you believe that. Just like you believe your women's bball team was gonna beat us. Just like you thought your men's basketball team was gonna beat. We gonna kick your arse in football like both those teams did in basketball lol. Your team played a sorry scsu team that had to come from behind to beat a sorry Delaware State team 😆. Yall don't know what yall got yet

Our ass kicking tour isn't over. It will resume in 2 weeks. Please be patient, we have to buy new shoes cause these had too many skid marks from other asses on them.

You need to choose your shoes more carefully. You need pairs that can make your defensive backs faster. They needed more speed to catch Gray and it was not there. Now, try staying up on our receivers.

You need to choose your shoes more carefully. You need pairs that can make your defensive backs faster. They needed more speed to catch Gray and it was not there. Now, try staying up on our receivers.
DC-PV, take notes. AAMU has a guy at QB who can spin the ball to receivers who can catch. We need those DL transfers cleared and ready.

Of course you believe that. Just like you believe your women's bball team was gonna beat us. Just like you thought your men's basketball team was gonna beat. We gonna kick your arse in football like both those teams did in basketball lol. Your team played a sorry scsu team that had to come from behind to beat a sorry Delaware State team 😆. Yall don't know what yall got yet

We may not know what we've got, but we know who we are playing. All your victories are suspect. Edward Waters was Div. II. Miss. Valley was Valley. Barely got by Grambling that PB beat handily. Lost to the only competitive team you played this year.

Even Sanders' bank account is not big enough to cash all the checks JSU posters have been writing. I hope JSU does not become known as the paper hangers of the SWAC.

Back