The Black & Gold Blues!!!

Robber

Consigliere
Just two short year's ago, Jacksonians complained about having problems with a certain team's colors. Man, we'd say if Prarie View came to Jackson in this team's colors, they'd kick our azz. I'm talking about Southern U. and that Columbia blue and gold they sport. But we have exorcised that demon. Those colors no longer bother us. But I'll be damned if it ain't been replaced by another set of colors. Black and futha mucking gold.

Even when we had a problem with the Columbia blue and gold, it wasn't all bad, since only one school wears that crap. But dammit we got 3 schools pimping the black and gold to play against. And lately, we can't be none of 'em. This is S _ _. If it wasn't but one school, I could handle it. Maybe. But three??? Hell naw!!! We gone hafta change some this crap.

Dear PeNut Butta,

First let me ask that you guys change your school colors for this week. You guys are coming to Jacktown, and we don't wanna see no mo black and gold. Where some orange and pink or something. Leave that black and gold in Pine Bluff.

Now, having said that. Please be aware that you are about to get that azz tapped like keg. Somebody got to pay for yesterday's loss. You are just the unfortunate next opponent. Don't take it personal. This is strictly business. Strictly business.

Yawn ...

We'll keep our colors, thanks. That way when you get that profound foot up the AZZ, you'll know it was enemy fire, and not friendly.

Coming to your house and whipping up on you Blue Bangles ain't that hard. All we gotta do is get tape of that Bama Jelly Rollover and that Grambling Gangbang, and follow a similar order.

Rest up, 'cause my boys are pissed, and the 'bout won't be listening to Bucky.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back