The Bin Laden Tape

s phi s

The One Man Band
I just saw the last half of the Bin Laden tape that was found in a home in Jalalabad. Did anyone else see it? He spoke of the twin towers destruction and how he thought the jet fuel fire would only collapse the towers to the point of impact. He says it all with a smile on his face. Just sick I tell ya......

Did anyone else see the tape and what was your reaction?

I haven't seen it yet but I will at some point today. A lot of things are lost in translation and I hope this is not another form of Propaganda. Anyway it goes, he is sick.
I just don't know its the strob light

Originally posted by TRU3000
It didnt convince me at all!

i am feeling that notion since he is innocent until proven guilty. i am not saying that i agree with his actions but i refuse to believe that he was in this alone because he hates america, there are some americans who hate america there may as well be some cells in our own gov't, but no one is going in that direction as to there own involvement with 911. i say if you are going to blow up a hole, make sure you get all the rats, not just the most popular one.

the tape was horrible. bin laden is a sick man, but let us not just attack him, get all his partners.

I'm not saying that the tape isn't real but I just find it hard to fathom that something that convicting would (1) be produced, and (2) left around so that someone would find it.

Bin Laden is one sick puppy anyway you cut it. It's possible his ego got the best of him and he wanted to brag and perserve it on tape for posterity. If the tape is the real deal, I guess I can see him being egotisical enough to be stupid.

Regards.

9*11

The Bin Laden Tape

I agree with Dr. Mac. We live in a very technologically advance world. This tape could have easily been "produced" by any number of our propaganda machines. The U.S. has been losing the propaganda war of late as it relates to this "enduring freedom" campaign. I don't doubt that Bin Laden was involved, and the tape looks authentic(I had a muslim friend translate it for me and he got the exact same thing from it as the news media). I just learned the its always better to have a healthy criticism of the movements of our government, especially when our Sec. of Defense, when asked about how the tape was acquired says "I take no responsibility for the tape". One way or another Bin Laden is a marked man.....he insulted the religion and muslims don't play that. They'll get him if we don't.
:smash:

I'm a spindoctor and former White House Fellowship-public relations liasion(under the Clinton Adminitration). All I will say is ...it can be done.

Back