Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CIAA

• SIAC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TRUMPET MASTER

If the SWAC, MEAC, SIAC,and CIAA Had seperate Allstar Bands For the stand, Who would take the Victory

Judges Would Judge:

Technique
Volume
Stamina
Songs
and
Outstanding Section:idea:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Did you forget what network you on??

Swac waxin, ask Bethume, NCAT, FAMU and MBC all the swac team that blew on that arse.

GBNF
D.G. Steezo

The reason why I asked this question is, We always talk about how the meac has a good song list as well as they sound good ( in my opinion they have great ending to songs) It would be a great challenge, and would be a great battle in my opinion

one thing, this was kind of dumb to ask this question on a non--neutral site, this is thw SWACPAGE, go to another site and ask the same question, but in my eyes the swac has the other conferences beat out

Originally posted by TRUMPETMASTER2K1
If the SWAC, MEAC, SIAC,and CIAA Had seperate Allstar Bands For the stand, Who would take the Victory

Judges Would Judge:

Technique
Volume
Stamina
Songs
and
Outstanding Section:idea:

Forget the SIAC and CIAA. They don't figure at all.

• Volume clearly belongs to the SWAC. Things are practiced that way and the bands are larger.
  • Technique depends on what you like. If it is speed, the SWAC gets the nod. For control, MEAC all the way.
  • Stamina...we won't know until we do it. Probably a dead heat because neither will quit.
  • Songs...the MEAC has a bigger book across all of the members.
  • Outstanding section...SWAC mello's. Band in and band out, historically most outstanding.

SWAC by a hair...a very thin hair. That about covers it.

Back