The Biggest Loser

It was hilarious. I have never seen that much whining and crying in my whole life. They were working those people like they were trying out for the pros. I don't know if I would want that intensive of a program. I am sure they will be sucessfull if they don't cheat.

I didn't catch the second half, but the first half was something else. The dude that threw up in the beginning had me almost in tears at the gym. He looked to be the most physically fit person there, but he couldn't take it....

I don't necessarily agree with the diets they are giving the folks per se, but I am sure it is a sight better than what they would do on their own.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Its was embarrassing to watch.

The humiliation those people went throough.
These reality shows are getting out hand.

The one girl said "Fukc that I lose 12lbs" _ _ d :(

Why was it humiliating? Do you impathize with them people on the show? Or do you just have a thing against seeing fat folks on tv? This show is reality. I see it every day at the Y. Folks come in big as a house and expect to look like Tyra Banks in 6 weeks. It ain't happening. Then they find out that working out 15-20 mins three times a week is not going to get them there. They get sad and desperate. The diet industry is huge because everyone wants an easy way out. You workout by your own admission. You know how many supplement popping megamen are in there.

I would rather see "The Biggest Loser" or "Xtreme Makeover" than Gay ass "The Real World" anyday.

"Pimp my Ride" and "American Choppers" are my favorite reality based shows.

Dirty said:
Why was it humiliating? Do you impathize with them people on the show? Or do you just have a thing against seeing fat folks on tv? This show is reality. I see it every day at the Y. Folks come in big as a house and expect to look like Tyra Banks in 6 weeks. It ain't happening. Then they find out that working out 15-20 mins three times a week is not going to get them there. They get sad and desperate. The diet industry is huge because everyone wants an easy way out. You workout by your own admission. You know how many supplement popping megamen are in there.

I would rather see "The Biggest Loser" or "Xtreme Makeover" than Gay ass "The Real World" anyday.

I like this show.

Dirty....I like American Chopper also...:tup:

Dirty said:

I felt bad for those folx. The show is one of the more positive ones, but I just dont TV execs to try to bank on these folx Obesity to gain viewers.

I just hope they are realy helping for the right reasons.

Of course they aren't helping for the right reasons. They want to gain viewership. That is the nature of the business. I am glad that someone can benefit from it.

I'm not sure how I feel about the show. I didnt agree with them having them folks pull that car. I don't understand how voting someone off is going to help that person. What happens to them after they get voted off.

I also thought it was cruel of that woman to make them men quite smoking cold turkey...people forget that smoking is an addiction.

Dirty said:
Crack is an addiction too...
And some folks can't stop cold turkey either...its the same with any addiction...sometimes you have to be tappered off..

Back