The Atlanta Dream players fighting at a food truck

Diggins was the first person that came to mind as far as hetero women that are stars in the league but I forgot all about Parker who has made a name for herself doing work with TNT so her career is set once she hangs up her tennis shoes.

They are few and far between in that league which is why they have a hard time connecting

Well another issue for the league is excluding Skylar Diggins Smith-they all play YEAR ROUND.

They head overseas from now till maybe June in some case. You got player worn out and burned out from playing tougher ball overseas.

You also got players who have ZERO issues walking away for other gigs. We saw Maya Moore leave to get her eventual husband out of jail.
Javelle McGee's sister walked away to get her law degree in LA.

So that hurts the league because the folks who could make it a better league are probably not there because overseas money is better.

Sue Bird's salary is S200K. She makes DOUBLE that in Russia.

Ahhhhhhhh yes.... the unprofessional wild of the ghetto mentality continues to be evident.

Near a food truck. smh

Funny thing is that Courtney Williams has a FATHER-who is VERY active in her life and they have no trouble showing him at her games.

I think LeBron James is a stakeholder on this team

He's not. One of the former players is unless he is silent investor.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
So that hurts the league because the folks who could make it a better league are probably not there because overseas money is better.

Sue Bird's salary is S200K. She makes DOUBLE that in Russia.

Taurisi made over a mil in one year overseas after sitting out a season

That's why it's funny to see these emo posts online about WNBA deserving to make the same as men when the support just ain't there. If the NBA wasn't helping them out, they probably would have folded

"Bling bling

Everytime I come around yo city

Bling bling

Pinky ring worth about fifty

Bling bling

Everytime I buy a new ride

Bling bling

Lorenzos on Yokahama tires

Bling bling"
Lil Wayne Bling GIF by Genius

Well they wont be back on the team. I mean they are 8-24 so they wont be miss.

That makes the team look bad that they KNEW about and nothing happened.

Williams started every game like it was no big deal. So now the person who lead you in almost everything is gone.

The video has to come out for you to do something.

Well they wont be back on the team. I mean they are 8-24 so they wont be miss.

Hope they saved some baggs.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mo...y-perfect-time/ar-AAPpX2h?ocid=BingNewsSearch

It could be a really good time for AU to launch a basketball league.

There is a clause in the WNBA collective bargaining agreement with the players association titled “WNBA Prioritization” that will come into play in 2023. It’s exactly what it sounds like, and players have voiced concerns over if it will have the intended impact.

Most WNBA players go overseas in the WNBA offseason to continue playing and subsidize lower league salaries in the U.S. and a lack of big-time marketing and sponsorship deals afforded other athletes. Players such as Breanna Stewart make five-to-10 times what they made in a WNBA season and Diana Taurasi even sat out a WNBA season because her Russian team paid her more to take time off.

Overseas commitments, and specifically the playoffs there, are why players show up late to camp and occasionally miss regular-season games, which impacts the start of a season when there are more eyeballs on the league. Historically, the league has let this go as market reality.

But beginning in 2023, the CBA stipulates the league itself (in addition to the team) will fine players under contract for not reporting to camp. Players will be fined 1% for each day of missed camp and will be suspended without pay for the season if they do not report by the start of the regular season, or May 1, whichever is later.

Back