The Apprentice...

BluBlood

"Mississippi Woman"
Why am I not surprised that Donald Trump tried to ease that white chic in as well. I'm glad Randal was thinking! Only one winner!!! :blush:

Trumps famous last words.....

Trump seemed to be feeling charitable when he made the final call, "Rebecca, you're outstanding. Randal, you're hired." When Trump asked Randal if perhaps he should also hire Rebecca, Randal nixed the idea of a two-fer, and said there should be only one Apprentice. "It's not the Apprenti," noted Randal, and Trump agreed.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
BluBlood said:
Why am I not surprised that Donald Trump tried to ease that white chic in as well. I'm glad Randal was thinking! Only one winner!!! :blush:

I didn't like that!!!! And Randall was right. Randall was really great during this season!!!! The boy is personable and educated (5 degrees)!
I didn't see a lot in Rebecca, other than her ability to handle pressure and jump in where needed. She wasn't that outstanding.

I knew Randall was either going to win or be one of the finalist! Congrats to him! :tup:

BluBlood said:

I was kind of ticked off by that as well. Never in Apprentice history has the Donald ask the winner if hiring the runner up was ok. :slap:

Killer Bees said:
I was kind of ticked off by that as well. Never in Apprentice history has the Donald ask the winner if hiring the runner up was ok. :slap:

Exactly! It's kinda a slap in the face to Randall, if you ask me.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump finds a place for Rebecca in his organization at some point.

FAB5 said:
This guy is stepping out as the front runner, undefeated as PM.... won again last night. Plus, Trump is 'bout due to select a brother and unless he really drops the ball, Randall's a lock.

Yessir..... I called it! The man performed like a champ in every instance. The rained out softball game, meeting Trump at the chopper, the appeal for Autism just before the auction, all the little things. :tup:

As for Trump tyring to slip Rebecca in :retard:
That's like trying to give the silver medalist the gold just because you like their effort.

Trump has hired Rebecca....

http://www.theapprenticerules.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=949&sid=ec658334178323208dd120bf0c46c015

Trump just announced ....That he will be replacing Bill with Rebecca as of next Spring 2006. Trump did not invite Bill to stay with Trump for a 3rd year. So he will be leaving as of March 2006. It also mentions that Kelly, was also not asked to come back for a 2nd year. ALso the last apprentice Kendra has already left Trump organization noting for personal reasons and has settled with half of the winning salary. For the 5 months she put into the organization.

It does sound like it is cheapening what it means to be the Apprentice. I wouldn't be surprise if his ratings go down next year.

From Bren's blog....
-----

Randal and Only Randal
Fri, December 16, 2005, 12:39 am PST

Many of you are probably upset about what Randal did last night. After hiring Randal as the Apprentice, Trump asked Randal whether or not he should also extend Rebecca a job. And Randal said 'are you kidding me, no way!' OK, maybe not in those exact words...

I totally agree with Randal. The show is called 'The Apprentice', not 'The Apprentices' or as Randal put it: "it's not 'The Apprenti'!"

Sure, Randal screwed Rebecca out of a chance to have a job. But if Trump hired both...what's the point? There can only be ONE apprentice.

I do think that Randal could have done a better job at stating his reasons as to why Rebecca shouldn't have been hired. But hey, who am I to judge? If I was in Randal's shoes, I would have been a smart-a** and said:

"Sure Donald, hire Rebecca...I need an assistant. Rebecca, go get me a coffee!"

Back