The Ali G Show

pv_symbiotic said:
You should watch his movie. It's on DVD. That thing will have you on the floor rolling.

I remember seeing the movie while I was in Turin, Italy last year (the ONLY English thing on TV at the time).

Man....I was crackin' up the entire time! :lol:

from the lil bit I saw of Ali G...he likes to get on peoples nerves with his questions. He had one basketball star so frustrated 1 time....I was rollin :lol: ..

Makaho 2.0 said:
He did an episode here in Jackson.

Man, dat mofo has me in stitches!

Booooyakasha!!!

Man................I watch his show...............But that crazy MF had me fooled too that morning. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

There is no way I could have kept my composure if I was one of the TV16 newscasters. The weatherman needs a medal for doing the weather with a crazy visiting "NEWSREPORTER" running around trying to kiss you. The killing part about it is, the next day, the GM said they HAD CHECKED HIS CREDITENTIALS OUT ..........THEY FOUND NOTHING AND THOUGHT HE WAS LEGIT.:lol: :lol: :lol:

This cat has gotten everybody from politicians to newscasters.

Bruh, I am a joker and "asshole" by nature.

I can't see how he can't keep from laughing when he sets people up.

Dat mofo done set up people like Sam Donaldson, Pat Buchanan, and Newt Gengrich.

Dat due got mad infiltration skills!!!

Makaho 2.0 said:
Bruh, I am a joker and "asshole" by nature.

I can't see how he can't keep from laughing when he sets people up.

Dat mofo done set up people like Sam Donaldson, Pat Buchanan, and Newt Gengrich.

Dat due got mad infiltration skills!!!
I caught that one. This is one show that will have you laughing from beginning to end.

Back