The "5th" Quarter Sucks!!!! Details??? Come Inside!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SUPAKAT69

OUT OF SHEER OFFICE BOREDOM....I DECIDED TO SEE WHAT A LAME PERSONS LIFE WOULD CONSIST OF...SO I PUT ON MY SUNGLASSES...AND SET OUT TO PERUSE THE DUSTY HIGHWAYS OF THE OTHER FORUM.....FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NEVER BEEN THERE.......THE 5TH QUARTER.
:mad: HAVE YOU SEEN SOME OF THE THINGS THEY DO OVER THERE. I MEAN COMMENT AFTER COMMENT LACED WITH LAMENESS.....THE JOKES THEY LAUGH AT ARE UNBEARABLE.
NOW I DON'T WANT TO BOTHER YOU SWAC-ER'S....BAND CAMP IS IN EFFECT AND ALL...THE REST OF US HAVE JOBS THAT WE NEED TO ATTEND TO....BUT PLEASE....JUST GO LOOK. I LEFT NO RESPONSES...I JUST SAT HORRIFIED.....WATCHING THESE SLAW PEOPLE....ENGAGING IN WHATEVER IT IS SLAW PEOPLE DO.
SOUTHERN, JSU, TXSU, UAPB....YOU NAME IT....WAS GETTING SMACKED AROUND AS IF "WE" HAD THE WORST BANDS POSSIBLE....AND THAT THE FIRST TIER BANDS WERE INFACT FROM THE MEAC. PICTURES WITH OUR BELOVED SWAC SCHOOLS ATTACHED TO PICTURES OF ANIMALS, CRACKHEADS, POLICE.....:eek:

WTF??? I'M OVER-EXAGERRATING A BIT...BUT YA'LL GET MY POINT....
I SAY WE RALLY UP TROOPS........GO OVER THERE......AND TEAR THERE BOARD APART. START A WAR OF SORTS.....SO WHAT IF WE GET KICKED OFF THEIR PAGE.....WE DIDN'T WANT TO BE THERE ANYWAY.

I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SAY RIGHT NOW......I'M JUST TO DISGUSTED.

TO ALL......HOLLA IF YOU HEAR ME.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I HEAR YOU " S PHI S " . SO WHAT IT GON' DO !!! LET'S MOVE OUT !!!!!! SAY HOW IS IT LOOKING UP THERE??? I HEARD WHAT WENT DOWN . THAT'S MESSED UP.... I HOPE THEY WILL BE ABLE TO HOLD UP . DO YOU KNOW HOW TO GET THE MEAC PAGE????

LMAO @ B.j. & S<font size=-2>wis</font>Phi and H-Town slang.

*throwing up SouthSide*

PS- Mummy...errr....Meacfans.com. Be careful, the tumble weed is kinna thick about this time of year.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

O' BLADERUNNER.....
THERE'S A KAT NAMED "DUBBLE TRUBBLE" OVER THERE THAT USES YOUR BELOVED "SLAW STAMP"....(imagine my suprise when I saw this....)
THIS MADNESS MUST BE STOPPED......I SAY WE RALLY UP.....PICK A SPECIFIC DATE....AND COMMIT TO BOMBARDING-THEY WEAK-MEAC-AZZES!!!!

SO RALLY UP YOUR TROOPS.....SUTRP96 WHERE YOU AT!!! BRAVE GRAB YOUR PEEPS!!!! DOMINION WHAT'S UP!!! ANYBODY WHO IS DOWN FOR THE CAUSE....LET'S RIDE OUT!!!!

<MARQUEE><FONT SIZE =10>**DETAILS ON THE 5TH QUARTER INVASION COMING SOON.....**</MARQUEE></FONT>

You know I am down, who do you think ran that trpt98..100 mutha F'er away from here.

A lil New Orleans Slang

LETZ DO DA DAYUM THANG

LET ME KNOW WHEN!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by the MAD DRUMMAJOR

duh.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
LMAO!!! I know MAD DM, I know. He's just looking out for me, that's all.

Don't fret, SupaKat...I am Dubble Trubble, and Dubble Trubble is I.

Thanks for looking out, though.

PS- I guess my mother was right, I am Dubble the Trubble...*evil laugh*

Re: GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Originally posted by SUPAKAT69
O' BLADERUNNER.....
THERE'S A KAT NAMED "DUBBLE TRUBBLE" OVER THERE THAT USES YOUR BELOVED "SLAW STAMP"....(imagine my suprise when I saw this....)

i seen that slaw stamp to when i checked the 5th out to and was like he stole that from the swacpage? LOL

YOU'RE DUBBLE TRUBBLE???

DAYUM....MY BAD....YOU SEE HOW MUCH I GO OVER THERE.
I DIDN'T EVEN READ THE POST....I JUST SAW THE STAMP AND KINDA "FLIPPED" OUT....
THAT MEANS THAT YOU'VE ALREADY BEEN OVER THERE HOLDING IT DOWN......
I SAY RIOT!!!!
SINCE YOU'VE BEEN OVER THERE...YOU CAN TAKE THE LEAD.
ALL NON-5TH QUARTER MEMBERS SHOULD REGISTER SOMETIME TODAY OR TOMMORROW....LOOK AT SOME OF THE POSTS....BUT DON'T RESPOND YET.....I THINK WE SHOULD START "BLITZKRIEGING" THEIR SORRY ARSES......FRIDAY.

IT'S ON!!! ANTI-UP!!!! ALCORN WHERE YOU AT??? WHAT ABOUT DEM ALABAMA BOYZ!!!! REPRESENT!!!!!
SOME MAY FALL....AT THE HAND OF HATER-MADE 5TH-Q MODERATORS........BUT IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER. WE WILL PRESS ON TO PROVE TO THESE BUSTAS WHERE THE "REAL" IS AT..... I KNOW THE MEAC SPIES ARE WATCHING....SO BE WARNED!!!!

SWAC INVASION IS INEVITABLE......:redhot:

If its war they want...

head_dod_left.jpg

My fellow SWACIES...today is a day that will live in infamy. Today the meac scum has slithered it's slimy carcus from behind thier giant orange and green protector to declare war on our peace loving band community.

WE WELL NOT TOLLERATE THIS THREAT ANY LONGER. We will fight them to the ends of the earth and beyond. Just like Canada, "they're not even a real conference anyway". Every man, women, and crab must come together to preserve our SLAWfree way of life.

CCHHHAAAAARRRRRRGGGEEEEEEE
~running out of the room~ :uzi:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

I JUST TRIED TO REGISTER AS WELL.....WTF???
COULD IT BE LEAK??? DID SOMEONE TELEGRAPH TO THE ENEMY THAT WE WERE COMING??? OR MAYBE IT JUST MEANS THAT THEIR SUCKY PAGE REALLY IS HAVING "TECHNICAL" DIFFICULTIES....

NO MATTER....WE'LL WAIT IT OUT. THE CRYBABIES ON THE 5TH QUARTER WILL INDEED SUFFER THEIR INEVITABLE DEMISE.... TROOPS...KEEP TRYING TO REGISTER.....THEY CAN ONLY HOLD US BACK FOR SO LONG.THE FIRST TO CROSS ENEMY LINES PLEASE NOTIFY ALL SWAC SOLDIERS AND SWAC-AFFILIATES.
THAT IS ALL FOR NOW....

Re: YOU'RE DUBBLE TRUBBLE???

Originally posted by SUPAKAT69
DAYUM....MY BAD....YOU SEE HOW MUCH I GO OVER THERE.
I DIDN'T EVEN READ THE POST....I JUST SAW THE STAMP AND KINDA "FLIPPED" OUT....
THAT MEANS THAT YOU'VE ALREADY BEEN OVER THERE HOLDING IT DOWN......
I SAY RIOT!!!!
*in my best Italian voice*

Yes indeed Supakat, I have been holding it down for quite sometime in the land flooded with Hunnerd Snakes, B.Comm.Coll. Wild Kittens, and MoBrown Stinkies. I kind of took the reign of holding it down from my CB, Mellow Fellow (sup Smuttiiiiiieeeee!!!). Just go over there and read the over confidence of the meac. It's kinda pitiful, and will soon be irrelevant because of the kind of year I know the SWAC will have. They claim to be the best conference, but I steadily smell inconsistency and worry. That's where the SWAC needs to be bout it this year! Especially, if you face anything outside the conference, cuz we already give each other hell.

While they're worried about some change in the time of halftimes (8min. shows when it's televised) and who can play the softest, the SWAC needs to use everything that we've been using, and make it fun and exiting to see, from the spectators point of view and our own. Because, that's what the SWAC has over every other conference in the world today..."Complete showmanship" from top to bottom, and we do it from the time the laws let us in the parking lots, 'til the time the laws kick us out....<font size=4>AND NOT JUST FOR HALFTIME!!!!</font>

So Supakat, the gates have been open, don't have to worry bout that. But you know the ol' saying "You can lead a horse to water, blah blah blah".
:D

Sig. please

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Come on over troops........I will be the first to welcome you to the 5th. Take a step on my side of the woods........*snicker*:cool:

FOR REAL???? THEN START SOUNDING YOUR "MELODIC TONAL BASS DRUMS THEN".....

Originally posted by mdfsman
Come on over troops........I will be the first to welcome you to the 5th. Take a step on my side of the woods........*snicker*:cool:

WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN???
WHAT SO WE CAN BE BOMBARDED WITH LAME COMMENTS BY YOU AND THE REST OF YOUR BUNNY-LIKE COUNTERPARTS ON THE 5TH????
I GIVE PROPS TO YOU MDFSMAN....I EVEN GIVE SEMI-PROPS TO TRP98....100....FOR HAVING THE GUTS TO EVEN COME OVER HERE...AND ESPECIALLY BEING ABLE TO MAINTAIN FOR SO LONG....THE REASON WHY YA'LL COME OVER HERE IS BECAUSE YA'LL KNOW WHERE THE REAL IS AT.....FLAT OUT. IF THE SWACPAGE WAS COMEDY.....WE'RE DEF-JAM. THE 5TH QUARTER IS "SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE". IF THE SWAC WAS ABOUT MUSIC..."WE'RE R&B, WITH THAT TWIST OF FUNK AND DRIVE".....THE MEAC IS THURSDAY NIGHT DISCO DANCING AT YOUR LOCAL NEIGHBORHOOD SHELTER......
CATCH MY DRIFT????

WE AIN'T SCARED.......UNLIKE YOUR MEMBERS....I'M PRETTY SURE WE'D BE QUITE ENTERTAINING ON "YOUR SIDE OF THE WOODS"....IT WOULD BE ENLIGHTENING TO SAY THE LEAST.

SO GO AHEAD....PLEASE TELL THE MODERATORS OVER THERE TO OPEN UP THE REGISTRATION SO WE COME ON OVER.......
IT'LL BE LIKE ONE LARGE FRATERNITY COMING TO CRASH A REVENGE OF THE NERDS PARTY......:eek:

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

SLOWLY I ENTER THE ROOM, LOOK AROUND, :idea: MARK MY TERRITORY, AND IMMEDIATELY BEGIN TO SHOUT...

I hang out at the 5th on a daily basis... it's not their fault you guys don't represent the way you should. They aren't making it seem like you are the worst bands, you just don't put up a fight.

IF YOU WANT TO BE SEEN... GET OUT THERE AND SHOW THEM WHAT YOU'VE GOT!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
But don't sit over here, on the SWACPAGE and cry :bawling: about what's going on at the 5th. Remember, it's all about the bands, so.. make moves!!!

UNTIL THEN... THEMEAC WILL RUN THE SHOW!

backing out slowly as the eyes turn to see who this crazy person is... :emlaugh: YOU GUYS ARE FUNNY!!!

Re: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

Originally posted by RattlerSTRIKE

But don't sit over here, on the SWACPAGE and cry :bawling: about what's going on at the 5th. Remember, it's all about the bands, so.. make moves!!!

well tell the 5th to open up and let someone register. and if you think the 5th is sad you should take a look at meacfans. :emlaugh:

LMAO @ sound the tonal bass drums......:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :bawling: :bawling:

*Backing out slowly*

SAY RATTLESTRIKE, PUT UP OR SHUT UP PUNK!!!!!! IF IT'S NOT THE SWAC,IT'S "B.S". THE MEAC IS FOR PEOPLE WHO WANTED TO GET IN THE SWAC,BUT DIDN'T HAVE THE GUTS TO COME AND JOIN ANY BAND IN THE SWAC,BOY!!!! SO TAKE YOUE PUNK A@$!!!! BACK TO THAT SORRY CONFERENCE OF YOURS.AND TAKE THAT TONAL BASS WIT YA!!!!:uzi: :flamethro :redhot:

HUUUMMMMMMMM!!!

You guys have issues... DO you really think i would give the satisfaction of leaving... NO!!! I may not say much, but i'll be here.

You don't even have to worry about that...

THE MEAC IS FOR PEOPLE WHO WANTED TO GET IN THE SWAC,BUT DIDN'T HAVE THE GUTS TO COME AND JOIN ANY BAND IN THE SWAC,BOY!!!!

That was so lame!!! AND I'M A FEMALE!!!

But I won't cause any problems... I PROMISE!!! ;)

Originally posted by RattlerSTRIKE
AND I'M A FEMALE!!!
Only a female in the meac can get a bit of grace from me. But one "Hunned is Superior" comment and I'll treat you like a psycho/crazed step child, and feed you to the real wolves of the SWAC.

*sneaking Strike a <font size=-2>small benefited </font>VIP card for the afta afta post-game lounge and festivities*

T H A N K S

But one "Hunned is Superior" comment and I'll treat you like a psycho/crazed step child, and feed you to the real wolves of the SWAC.
I haven't said anything about them being SUPERIOR yet... That would cause trouble and i said i wasn't going to do that.......YET!!!
We don't even play SWAC teams until the middle of Sept, so...

I only mentioned being a female because someone called me a BOY... :D

:eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p :eek: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back