Presents
The 2007 MasQUErade Ball and Gala

Saturday, February, 17 2007
8:30 p.m. ? 2:00 a.m.
Semi-Formal Attire

Georgia International Conventional Center
2000 Convention Center Concourse
College Park, Georgia 30337

The Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc., Kappa Alpha Alpha Chapter - Dekalb County cordially invite you and your guest to our Premier fundraising function of 2007. We are proud to present the 2007 MasQUErade Ball at The Georgia International Conventional Center, Saturday, February, 17 2007 from 8:30 p.m. ? 2:00 a.m.

This event promises to be a dazzling spectacle of fabulous costumes, extravagant masks, elegant ladies and debonair gentlemen gathered together under one roof enjoyfabulous entertainment, fine food, fantastic music, and beautiful people.

Guests will have the phenomenal opportunity to experience live jazz performances by Five Men On A Stool featuring tunes from their ?All You Need? CD. These tunes are designed to touch every sense imaginable!

If the lure of fine food, beautiful people, great music and entertainment, and a
full array of beverage choices is not enough to entice you to share in this
magical moment; perhaps the door prizes "cash give-away" may persuade you to spend your evening with the Ques.

When you ask yourself where in Atlanta can I go and receive great food,
wonderful music, a night of carefree dancing, an opportunity to win door prizes in an elegant setting for a donation of only $35.00 dollars; I am immediately persuaded to spend my evening with the Ques and Five Men On A Stool.

This is a semi-formal gala, so dress to be admiringly observed. All proceeds
from this event directly support scholarships to deserving high school graduates in the Dekalb County area and our community service initiatives to help under-served and deserving populations within our community.

Back