The 12th Thread about Trump and his tomfoolery

Status
Not open for further replies.
This country is a joke. You wonder why these youngsters these day do not respect "law and order"? Exhibit A

So after two years of pushing the narrative and calling anyone who dared questioned it a Russian agent, it turns out Russia-gate was a big nothing burger. It's just hilarious.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Smh..Trump is winning big time. I hate to admit it but when it comes to advancing his agenda he's getting it done. Unlike most politicians, he's doing everything he said he would and by any means necessary. Elections have consequences!

He’s not out of the woods yet. He’s got deal with the SDNY plus I have a feeling that Gates interpretation of the report is pretty slanted.

A poster on FB

Everyone saying it’s a White and Black thing so I added the first Championship pic with Bush! People will not admit how terrible of a job Trump is doing and he has no respect for anyone!! They don’t seem happy to be there and I’m sure it has nothing to do with the color of his skin. Guess people forgot how he treats women? People Always want to make it racial. 🤦🏽

58858058_358434434777246_5896906899596509184_n.jpg

A poster on FB

Everyone saying it’s a White and Black thing so I added the first Championship pic with Bush! People will not admit how terrible of a job Trump is doing and he has no respect for anyone!! They don’t seem happy to be there and I’m sure it has nothing to do with the color of his skin. Guess people forgot how he treats women? People Always want to make it racial. 🤦🏽

I had to read the post at least a couple of times, because by itself it didn't make sense, but when I looked at that Trump picture of the Women's Baylor team at the White House, looking like kids being forced to go to a relatives house for the holidays; the comment made sense.

A poster on FB

Damn Kim isn't even close to him in the pic like she is with Obama and Bush.

A poster on FB

I was thinking the same. The Team didn't look happy being there on yesterday. I guess the coach forced them to come.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back