The 12th Thread about Trump and his tomfoolery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

This is who is empowered by whose in the White House. A man who thinks it's FUNNY to harass a woman about the suicide of her mother. He is now on DAY THREE of doing this on Twitter. With a bunch of supporters cheering him on.

Trump will say he hasn’t spoken to Stone in a number of years and had no direct contact with whatever Stone was doing. In short Trump will throw him under the bus.

As 2020 gets closer these Trump associates are getting scared. They know that if the government does not sentence them before Trump leaves office then they can’t be pardoned.

This is a win for america.

THANK GOD for our air traffic controllers - they brought this to an end.
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

Flights delayed at 4 major airports due to ‘staffing’ issues as government shutdown ends

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/ne...ernment-shutdown/ar-BBSJ8nT?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I am so very happy to hear this, even if it is temporary. I'm not ashamed to say I'm one of those people who needs every single penny of my check. And I know what it's like to miss a paycheck; once in 2004 when my youngest had ear surgery, I had to use FMLA because my job (Coca-Cola at the time) only gave us 5 days vacation yearly and I had used mine. I missed a pay cycle and it was rough! It took me 3 months to get caught back up! To have to go a month without any pay...….my God!

I thank God every single day for my job and during my employment with the government, I thank Him that I have never been affected by shutdowns. I hope those who were affected are able to get their back pay quickly and I pray there will be no shutdown after February 15th.

It will be interesting to see if his base comes back quickly after, hearing the attitude about the working class from agent orange administrators. Such arrogance and elites attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back