That JSU did me wrong in Jacktown for the championship

pvdogteam

Who ya rootin' for? PVU
1) Y'all sicked those tall Mississippi women on me, one tried to kidnap me and take me home from the Capitol Grill
2) Parking was so easy I found my PV buddies before I got in the tailgate, took the fun out of stressing on where to park like PV I missed that, Boooo
3) Had fireworks in the scoreboard to make it seem like a real game, the nerve of you folk
4) Got me too tipsy at the Daquiri bar where some more Mississippi women tried to get after a brother
5) Gave me too much food at the tailgate, I couldn't sleep on my stomach like I prefer
6) Next time I'm bringing Panthro for backup
7) Congrats on your win, next time let's do it at PV so it can be a more challenging gameday experience for me, I missed the good ole Panther gameday stress

1) Y'all sicked those tall Mississippi women on me, one tried to kidnap me and take me home from the Capitol Grill
2) Parking was so easy I found my PV buddies before I got in the tailgate, took the fun out of stressing on where to park like PV I missed that, Boooo
3) Had fireworks in the scoreboard to make it seem like a real game, the nerve of you folk
4) Got me too tipsy at the Daquiri bar where some more Mississippi women tried to get after a brother
5) Gave me too much food at the tailgate, I couldn't sleep on my stomach like I prefer
6) Next time I'm bringing Panthro for backup
7) Congrats on your win, next time let's do it at PV so it can be a more challenging gameday experience for me, I missed the good ole Panther gameday stress

😆 glad y'all enjoyed yourselves

Back