Thanks to the West, the East will have a three-way Tie.

Dr. J

Jaguar Nation
Yeap,
SU and GSU will determine who the East representative will be in the SCG.

And it's going to be a 3-way tie between JSU, AAMU & ASU... This is Dayum shame, they all will have 3 losses.

SU will beat JSU - 2 losses
GSU will beat JSU - 3 losses
ASU will AAMU - 3 losses
GSU will beat ASU - 3 losses.

Can someone figure how the tie-breaker rule will work, which one of these inept teams represent the East?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Y'all better hope that Valley or the Corn don't sneak into the back door....

Since GSU and SUcks will have beaten all of the contenders in the East, why don't they declare the winner of the Bayou Classic the Conference Champ and let both BC teams represent the SWAC in the playoffs.

Yeah...see, problem solved and the SWAC gets to boast about having an undefeated National Champion. Once again GSU saves the day!!!!

Your theory is flawed....

ASU only has one conference loss. Where is the 2nd and 3rd loss coming from?

Also

JSU will beat SU
JSU will beat Gram
AAMU will beat ASU
GSU will beat ASU (maybe)
Alcorn will beat 0-10
PB will beat Bama State

Whatever..after JSU wins the next two, the rest of this crap will be moot.

Gram and SU can not stop JSU. We will outscore you buy 2 TDs. Both of your QBs suck and you have no offense. Your defense will be helpless against Kent and TC

Originally posted by Get Ready

Whatever..after JSU wins the next two, the rest of this crap will be moot.

Gram and SU can not stop JSU. We will outscore you buy 2 TDs. Both of your QBs suck and you have no offense. Your defense will be helpless against Kent and TC

Let me get this right. Are you saying that ASU is that good? Since we beat both bama teams (see we handle our bizness). You gonna beat us by 2 TDs? How many you gonna beat our beeytoches up north by? They haven't played anyone yet.

Originally posted by Get Ready
Your theory is flawed....

JSU will beat SU
JSU will beat Gram
AAMU will beat ASU
GSU will beat ASU (maybe)
Alcorn will beat 0-10
PB will beat Bama State

I find it kinda odd that JSU mysteriously wins the rest of their games and ASU loses the rest of theirs.:rolleyes:

If my theory is flawed, like you say GR

Then Bama Jelly will represent the east in the SCG, hands down...

Thanks for clearing that up.

*kicked back in chair, eating popcorn, watching it all play out*
JSU loses 1 game and everyone counts us out.

That's a good thing. lol. I hope your teams count us out. lol.

"Don't Worry.....Be Happy"

ooooo oo oo oo ooo oo oo oo oo oo oo o oo
Don't Worry
o oooo ooo oooo ooo oo o oooo
Be Happy

ooo ooo ooo ooo oooooooooo
Don't Worry Be Happy Now

ooo oooooooo ooo o
oo ooo oo ooo

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Hey Bg Jag,

You almost lost to 0-10 and you got some nerve to talk like y'all beat the Saints last weekend. Y'all SUck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then you think that J-Stank's gonna beat us. Please go back to the Bluff and tell that to TiSsUe or PV..........

Originally posted by ER the Grambling Man
Hey Bg Jag,

You almost lost to 0-10 and you got some nerve to talk like y'all beat the Saints last weekend. Y'all SUck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then you think that J-Stank's gonna beat us. Please go back to the Bluff and tell that to TiSsUe or PV..........

If you had paid attention what BgJag called you wouldn't have posted. Being a crab you are merely affirming your true nature. Better have the my money, if you catch my drift.

Originally posted by Dr. J
Yeap,
SU and GSU will determine who the East representative will be in the SCG.

And it's going to be a 3-way tie between JSU, AAMU & ASU... This is Dayum shame, they all will have 3 losses.

SU will beat JSU - 2 losses
GSU will beat JSU - 3 losses
ASU will AAMU - 3 losses
GSU will beat ASU - 3 losses.

Can someone figure how the tie-breaker rule will work, which one of these inept teams represent the East?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Y'all better hope that Valley or the Corn don't sneak into the back door....

*sniker*

no comment;)

Back