Thank you MANcott flock!

Suge

The Phat Mack
The sheep have spoken!! Now you people fully understand the power of people who make up their own minds....and listen to me! The MANcott was an overwhelming success! Don't you people ever go against the pres-O-dent again! Kenn Rashad...don't you ever test my powers again. You may own this board. But I own the peoples mind, errr I mean the people make up their own minds!

JST - Without you none of this would have been possible! You said Huck Fouston. You also pinned the phrase....don't be like sheep, be like Suge!

Kenn Rashad - I needed some opposition. You were Bruce Willis, and I was Sam Jackson. I needed a hero, and found you. But you couldn't stop me! I am UNBREAKABLE!

D- Nice - General of the flock. No one else made up their mind to follow me, errr to follow their own mind faster than you!

Seeing how things turned out, I would like each of member of the "doomsday committee" (fouston 2001) to take heed from additional communicades from the real movers and shakers on this board.

For all of those who might have gotten wet. I have a copious supply of towels sacked during my many stays at the Hilton. As far as the food is concerned I am sure you can figure out to do with it. If you had a large hog suitable for roasting over an open fire, I would have suggested bringing it to the ATL extravaganza.

My treatise consist of the following :

Real Men Want Real Things:

1. Luau

Complete with grass skirts and coconut bras (or no bra at all, Tahiti style) Drinks by the dozens- Mai Tai's and etc. Entertainment consisting of Hula Dancing and Fire Twirling. Did I forget a large hog suitable for roasting? Judging from some of yall's pictures I know where the hams from the hog have been stashed.

2. Mens Night Outting

This consists of the local college co-ed tours. We want to know how badly these young ladies are trying to pay their tuition. If we are lucky our very own Lou Rawls (Sweet Nupe) will procede over this event.

3. What Goes On In (Host City Here) stays in that city.

If your spoons was polished extremely well, ain't nobody got to know. If your puddin was subjected to a public tasting, just stay cool. Loose lips sink ships and jeapordize future outings from achieving their potential.

Members of the "Doomsday Committee"

Do not feel bad. The best laid plan by sheep often go awry. All of you are welcome to join in on the real fun next time

Thank you suge and dirty for those timely comments. As the new Atty General of the Coalition, (robber got impeached for giving aid and comfort to the fouston flock) I would like to declare the Foolishness is fouston, to be a complete FLOP.

Next time maybe the sheep will make up their own mind instead of listening to goodgirly.

Pres-o-Dent and Atty. General.. I have waited in the wings for too long being a general henchman. I need more power in the organization. How about Sec. of State. ?

Robber I need you to clean out your desk by 1700!!

You are fired! JST now has a JD and he is now the Atty. Gen of the Flock! Dirty....see the man out of the building please!!

Suge, & JST, I'm glad the 2 of you showed me the light. I've been on my own since the age of 17, (mind you, I left the comfort of New Orleans for the frigidness of the NE), and now that I'm 30 years old, I thought I could make up my own mind, but I was wrong.

There was a scene in the movie "Instinct", with Sir Anthony Hopkins, & Cuba Gooding, Jr., when Hopkins' character told, Gooding's character, that everything he had was an illusion, his thoughts, freedom, job, control, all of that can be taken away, and it's just an illusion.

Well, I was under the illusion, that I could think for myself, but it was a hoax, a dayuum lie. Imagine living on this earth for 30 years, and one day you realize, as an adult, you couldn't think for yourself? You couldn't make up your own mind? How would that make you feel?

I owe you 2 everything, I was under that evil illusion, until I realized that you 2 could think of everything for me, and lead me down that righteous path.

Thanks for the Generalship in the MANcott, and when you need me to make a decision, give me the answer, and I'll sign off on it.

Gen. NICE

Just tell me when and I WILL insure that some college coeds are at the party. These SWACPage Puddins are too funny. So on that note I say we pull some chics from the MEAC and ball out of control!!!!

Originally posted by Dirty

2. Mens Night Outting

This consists of the local college co-ed tours. We want to know how badly these young ladies are trying to pay their tuition. If we are lucky our very own Lou Rawls (Sweet Nupe) will procede over this event.
QUOTE]

I am on the floor!!

D-Nice...you see what happens when you make up your own mind, and listen to me. All those years you speant being lost in the wilderness! LOL...

The Fluck with the Fock!

P.S. - Somebody come and help me get off the floor...I am LOL too hard!

Robber Your Days Are Numbered

It has been communicated to me by the Atty. Gen. that you must remove all personal items from your desk and now leave the Mancott compound. . .

I hear Houston is lovely this time of year.... :)

20Miami02
20Memphis03

Re: Robber Your Days Are Numbered

Originally posted by Dirty
I hear Houston is lovely this time of year.... :)

20Miami02
20Memphis03
I dont think we are allowed to joke about the conditions in Houston... Looks around....

Back