THANK YOU Coach Prime and staff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenard

You selflessly did so much to help elevate the Mighty JSU Tigers back to the level of elite amongst fcs football powers. You changed and enhanced the winning culture of not only JSU football but your drive was infectitious and felt across campus in other sports, other campuses, and other states as well.

There is too much to list but I will close with a simple thank you, from a life-long PVAMU fan, for making reality of what some of us believed a looooooong time ago, and the belief to be realized w/ your leadership. I planted a seed of belief w/ you in 2001, coach Prime, and it took 21 years for it to come to full fruition. Thank you.

GO JSU!
GO PVU! (Hire competent leadership & recruit TAG students)
GO SWAC!

Exactly what did he do except show us that if you spend money results happen? He selected the right place to showcase his skills doubt it works on the same scale in some places
Agreed.

What did he do that wasn't a result of his celebrity status and money? More specifically, being Deion Sanders?

We're about to see if any of his results were due to competent leadership. I think we're about to find out that celebrity and persona only go so far. Even for Deion Sanders.

The black female who saw no wrong with Deion and his family nor the random black person from north who knows noticing about how hbcus operate will be sorely missed on Facebook - can we keep them engaged? lol

That's the legacy

You selflessly did so much to help elevate the Mighty JSU Tigers back to the level of elite amongst fcs football powers. You changed and enhanced the winning culture of not only JSU football but your drive was infectitious and felt across campus in other sports, other campuses, and other states as well.

There is too much to list but I will close with a simple thank you, from a life-long PVAMU fan, for making reality of what some of us believed a looooooong time ago, and the belief to be realized w/ your leadership. I planted a seed of belief w/ you in 2001, coach Prime, and it took 21 years for it to come to full fruition. Thank you.
You left out the part where he walked on water. 🤣

GO JSU!
GO SWAC!
Bravo

GO JSU!
GO SWAC!
Well said. We shall continue to strive towards excellence. PVU, come with us on this journey. Let's do this together.

Thank you Prime you brought excitement to this conference not seen since the 90’s. It’s a shame the BAN’s and haters couldn’t sit back and enjoy the ride. I guess my coach, Fooley can take center stage with his Gucci and Louie 😔
He bought excitement to JSU, not seen since the 90s. The SWAC still had excitement going on before he got here and since the 90s

No it didn't. Stop lying.
Yea ok. You need to quit lying. The SWAC was and still is on the same path it was before Prime. And that is a great path under the commish. Y'all got the perks of his celebrity status. Guess the rappers will still be in the locker room next year too. Guess the Hall of Fame football players will be there as well throughout the year at practice. I would continue but it's actually sad some of y'all actually believe those folks was coming to see y'all.

But the rest of the SWAC is still good like I said.

Exactly what did he do except show us that if you spend money results happen? He selected the right place to showcase his skills doubt it works on the same scale in some places
PV and Bama St collectively spent upwards of $100M on new football venues, no bueno. Zero championships. lol Shitty football teams lead by abysmal staff in compensated leadership positions.

It takes more than $$$ or txa&m & ut-austin football would not have tanked as miserably as they have, sincerely tcu football.

Yea ok. You need to quit lying. The SWAC was and still is on the same path it was before Prime. And that is a great path under the commish. Y'all got the perks of his celebrity status. Guess the rappers will still be in the locker room next year too. Guess the Hall of Fame football players will be there as well throughout the year at practice. I would continue but it's actually sad some of y'all actually believe those folks was coming to see y'all.

But the rest of the SWAC is still good like I said.
You're just a liar.

I always said Shilo was my favorite Sanders. Good on him to fully understand embrace what J-State has to offer and come away with that degree

I will stand ten toes down in saying that him and Shilo wanted to stay at JSU but went to Boulder to suppport their father. Shilo really embraced the HBCU culture and of course got that degree which is the most important thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back