Thank You Coach Prime and jsu!

Mr. SWAC

F*** THE LAKERS!!!!!!
... for allowing us to beat y'alls ass on national TV for all to see! If it wasn't for you, this would not be possible. Everyone will be checking out the game on Saturday. I even told Dwight folks at work, lol. šŸ˜ You can at least hang your heads high knowing that you've helped more kids get the exposure they deserve, so we won't go running clock on that ass like we did James Bell.

This doesn't mean that we won't be embarrassing you though. ASSUME THE POSITION!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
These the same folks that been on vacation a month that last time we seen them play they rapping coach brought up THEE by name before his own team? Yā€™all may be rested over there, but yā€™all puppies ainā€™t been war tested in a month.... rust ... tread lightly.

These the same folks that been on vacation a month that last time we seen them play they rapping coach brought up THEE by name before his own team? Yā€™all may be rested over there, but yā€™all puppies ainā€™t been war tested in a month.... rust ... tread lightly.
As @Tigerpride would say... "this is gonna be so sweet!" Where is he at anyway? šŸ¤” LOL, he's got the good sense, just like GetReady. Y'all really have no idea how bad this is gonna get for you. You're gonna learn though.

The only rust being knocked off will be from our 2nd/3rd string after we put them in for mop up duty. I told you y'all are still playing catch up.

As @Tigerpride would say... "this is gonna be so sweet!" Where is he at anyway? šŸ¤” LOL, he's got the good sense, just like GetReady. Y'all really have no idea how bad this is gonna get for you. You're gonna learn though.

The only rust being knocked off will be from our 2nd/3rd string after we put them in for mop up duty. I told you y'all are still playing catch up.
Man,.we gonna kick yall ass like old times sake!!!

View: https://youtu.be/hSnsv0qKWsI

Catch up to what ? The SWAC East struggling to beat our practice squad and guys that wonā€™t even start in the fall ? LOL ... you truly think this is JSUs ā€œtalentedā€ squad when this Hendricks old team with a few transfers lol

bruce harwood GIF
Aaahhhh...ain't nothing like good ole Dawgpound vs. Mafia SWACPAGE & TSPN Style SMACK! Love it! Let's get it on today!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
If yā€™all want to postpone today because of ā€œcovidā€ we understand šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ bring yo arse... we ainā€™t scared.... either way this must see TV.
Actually I'm proud of JSU for standing tall. When those other nameless schools backed out and showed no effort to even reschedule, JSU decided to stay the course and assume the position. I tell you though, ain't nothing like a good loyal and always ready hoe. ;)

Actually I'm proud of JSU for standing tall. When those other nameless schools backed out and showed no effort to even reschedule, JSU decided to stay the course and assume the position. I tell you though, ain't nothing like a good loyal and always ready hoe. ;)
Yā€™all homecoming bate.... we putting yā€™all kneegrows on yā€™all leash.... come on SWAC East favorites... tiger foot.... bulldogs ass...

It sure has been a lot more quieter on this site lately, lol. Folks must be doing their taxes...
Lol!!! Nope it not taxes. They are trying to retrieve all of those checks that their bank accounts can't cash. They got paper hanging all over the SWAC. A new new name for them is paperhangers of the SWAC.

Reactions: J C
Back