Thank ATL for Embarrassing the NFC South

The Founder

You had one job. You sorry MOFOs had a 25 point lead and blew it!!! YOU SUCK!!!!!

By the way....

ff19cd0daa730d28062d5a4d162e9d53.jpg

Before you post pictures of brown bags...Saints not making the playoffs...we have a RING!!!

When Atlanta was up like 28-9 or something like that, I just had this feeling and thought what if...but that is not what surprised me.

What surprised me is how they immediately came out passing when they had the best 1-2 combination at Running Back with Freeman and Coleman....interesting...

When Atlanta was up like 28-9 or something like that, I just had this feeling and thought what if...but that is not what surprised me.

What surprised me is how they immediately came out passing when they had the best 1-2 combination at Running Back with Freeman and Coleman....interesting...

I thought they were gonna Parcells it and run the clock out and get points. New England couldn't stop the run.

Man fugg Atlanta! When Julio made that hell of a catch at the 20 late in the 4th quarter for that 1st down the next three plays should have been runs then kick the damn field goal.

You're right! That was a waste of a helluva catch, and game, by Julio.

I saw it was raining when they arrived back in Georgia today. Too sad, but quite fitting....LMAO!!!

Last edited:

The Saints have the Mercedes-Benz Super Dome with Champion Square, I guess the Falcons will have the Mercedes-Benz Stadium with CHOKE Square.

Atlanta can't even have a football team after what happen in the Super Bowl. Blank just need to start all over again and adopt the Jaguars or some shit.

Back