Thangs back to normal in the SWAC

J-State Tiger

Senate Candidate #7
Looks like bama and Texas are back to stinking up the SWAC. The big three are back in control and even the Corn must be reconized.

Yep, sorta looks that way. Like back in the days when GSU was the boss man round heah. Funny how history is repeating itself.

Wouldn't be talkin' 'bout Normal as in Normal, Al

Yeah, things are back to normal. 2nd Sat. in October, in Jackson.

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Yep, sorta looks that way. Like back in the days when GSU was the boss man round heah. Funny how history is repeating itself.

Kinda reminds you of Grambling Vs. Louisville(sp) last year right?

NO-one in the SWAC will do this to TxSU, you mofo's sleep if you want to.

DAMN, TD UTEP 45-0! ****!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Da Sleeper

Kinda reminds you of Grambling Vs. Louisville(sp) last year right?

NO-one in the SWAC will do this to TxSU, you mofo's sleep if you want to.

DAMN, TD UTEP 45-0! ****!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you know dayum well UTEP isn't as good as Louisville...and the world knows futha mucking well, yall at as good as GSU!

Take your drunk azz back to sleep...taco brains!

THE UTEPS',LOUISVILLE, LA-TECH GAMES ARE PAYDAY GAMES. YOU TAKE AN "L" BUT IT HELPS A LITTLE WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE DEPOSIT SLIP!

Tell'em Mike...

The more things change the more things stay the same

Originally posted by MikeBigg

To all perenial losers:

This is why you must see that tradition and the past mean a lot. One year does not turn things around. It will take teams like AAMU, TxSo and AlaState 20 years of CONSISTENCY to get to the next level.

ONE thing ONE time.

It will take teams like AAMU, TxSo and AlaState 20 years
of CONSISTENCY to get to the next level.
Let me correct you tigerpride. It takes 20 years for them to get lucky 1 year and fool themselves into thinking they are on the next level. They ain't never gonna be on the next level, not in this SWAC.

Originally posted by Lewis
Let me correct you tigerpride. It takes 20 years for them to get lucky 1 year and fool themselves into thinking they are on the next level. They ain't never gonna be on the next level, not in this SWAC.

POPPYCOCK!!!

Originally posted by Lewis

So I guess Southern has had over 20 years of tradition also?

Man shut you mudda muckin fouth!!! Southern was as worthless as pig vomit before the 90's.

A winning decade and now Southern is a Black Nebraska or Oklahoma???

Man please keep that chitt in Louisiana.

Please...

Originally posted by C-LeB28

A winning decade
and now Southern is a Black Nebraska or Oklahoma???

LOL...no...LMAO...

Name a SWAC school who leads a football series with Southern... let me help you... <h1>NONE!</h1>

Ya'll just concentrate on<h4> Southwestern Assemblies of God.</h4>

No need to post that pitiful trash of a record we have. What's the use? I'm not on this board glorifying how things are back to normal of how the quote un quote "BIG 3" are winning again.

This is not an issue about Texas Southern's lifetime record. We all know it's about as good as Al Sharpton's bid for the Presidency.

Ya know what tissue paper is good for, don't ya.

Hey Dunce,

Why you think A. W. Mumford was inducted into the College Football of Fame. He is only the second all-time winniest black coach behind Rob. SU is only the 3rd winningest black college program that in closing in on 500 all-times wins. Allt-time wins.

SU and GSU are tied with the most SWAC football titles. Talk about tradition and it bleeds blue and gold.

Keep your knuckle head in Tx, it big enough to keep all your BS.

BTW, the issue is not that SU has the winning edge against all SWAC teams, but what team is closest? I can tell who it ain't.

Tissue paper, now swipe your gluimus maximus.

Back