Texas...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I believe it depends on what part of the state if we're talking about the south. I am from the southern part of Louisiana and do not like that humid heat in places like New Orleans and Houston. The other thing I don't like about that tropical climate is the abundance of mosquitoes. IMHO, the drier heat with less humidity in North Georgia/Atlanta though hot, is not as bad. If you go down to South Georgia/Savannah, Alabama/Mobile, Mississippi/Gulport-Biloxi etc., like South Texas & South Louisiana close to the gulf, same story humid as hell.

I will visit Amarillo on next time, and visit that steakhouse.

If you don't want to spend $72 on your dinner, don't take the challenge.

That "Big Texan steak challenge" ain't no joke..

I've been to Amuh-rilluh a few times for work and have been to the Big Texan three times.. I've seen a few attempt it and fail......

It's worth going, just for the atmosphere...

And the food is good. Steaks are off the chain... But don't get the chocolate cake.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Texas has really grown on me. Especially the southern part of the state. I got to hang out in Houston on last night.

Last edited:
Luby's Cafeteria???? I see them all over Texas. Are they good?

Well, Luby's is one of those places I think you have to try for yourself. You might like them. A lot of people do. Me personally, I do not care for Luby's at all. I have not eaten at one in years. I always found their food to be kind of bland. But that's just me.

T
Well, Luby's is one of those places I think you have to try for yourself. You might like them. A lot of people do. Me personally, I do not care for Luby's at all. I have not eaten at one in years. I always found their food to be kind of bland. But that's just me.
Hell. I only remember from mass shooting taking place in the 80's.

Back