Texas...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Yes. I actually visited a few places in Laredo. Hell, the Mexicans run that town, and everything else from San Antonio on down.

When I was a kid I visited Laredo and Nuevo Laredo a couple of times. It was safe back then. Laredo is still safe but crossing the border is a no go these days. That's cartel central. Personally I have no use for the entire Valley. Anything south of Corpus Christi is pretty worthless IMO

When I was a kid I visited Laredo and Nuevo Laredo a couple of times. It was safe back then. Laredo is still safe but crossing the border is a no go these days. That's cartel central. Personally I have no use for the entire Valley. Anything south of Corpus Christi is pretty worthless IMO

Also, what is up with all these Waterburgers' and Denny's in Texas????

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Also, what is up with all these Waterburgers' and Denny's in Texas????

LOL!!! It is funny you would mention Whataburger, cause that freaked me out too when I first moved here from Alabama. I thought they were saying "waterburger", and I was thinking, how do they make burgers out of water? LOL!!! Later on I found out they were actually saying "what a burger". Texas was kind of a culture shock to me too because there were a lot of things here that I had never seen before. Hell, I had never seen a Mexican until I moved here. LOL!!!

Back